[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

veritech

Reaction score
Recommended kernel for Kangerade version 1.1

I was using the kangerade version 1.0 and went to install chevy's 7 slot low voltage overclock kernel and after i installed in and rebooted my phone my battery guage said my battery was completely dead and powered off. Im at work so i had to revert back to an old recovery. Im planning on going to 1.1 when i get home so is there a recommended kernel to use on version 1.1? Id really like to hear jrummys advice on his but all advice is welcome.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mike919

Reaction score
Gui is the greatest innovation into scripts i've seen so far. Love it. Great feature.

SemperDroid

Reaction score
Anyone having this issue or has any thoughts? I have 1.0 and that has been working fine and of course i wanted to upgrade to 1.1, so I did as I did last time. Rom Manager -> Download Rom -> Jrummy -> 1.1 and then selected the options I wanted. Clicked on Backup and no wipe. It reboots like it will go in recovery and install, but after a minute or 2 it just boots the phone back up without anything being done. Help and or thoughts are appreciated.

I've seen problems like this and the issue was a borked recovery. Try installing sprecovery and then reinstalling clockwork.

I had this same problem and it was resolved by doing this. Thanks

veritech

Reaction score
low voltage kernel

I was using the kangerade version 1.0 and went to install chevy's 7 slot low voltage overclock kernel and after i installed in and rebooted my phone my battery guage said my battery was completely dead and powered off. Im at work so i had to revert back to an old recovery. Im planning on going to 1.1 when i get home so is there a recommended kernel to use on version 1.1? Id really like to hear jrummys advice on his but all advice is welcome.

id like something with a 900, 1000, 1100 and a 1250 slot.

xeooex

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble downloading goodies form rom manager? Keep getting a download error. seems like link may be broken or something Any ideas?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on the *Need to Update* note below the links for the themed LauncherPro? Does this mean that it is not yet updated for v.1.1 or something else? TIA.

It's just not the latest version of Launcher Pro.

Although you can't blame jrummy on this one, the DEV comes out with an update every single day it seems. ;-)

nullifier

Reaction score
Thanks Jrummy! I still have a touch diamond with one of your roms on it. :D Was really happy to see you moved to droid development!

dr2ww62

Reaction score
when i made my backups i was using clockwork. i used rom manager to make the backups. now.... jrummy had said to reflash sprecovery then reflash clockwork. so i reflashed sprecovery, from rom manager.... and was able to boot into recovery after i did that. but since my backups were done in clockwork in rom manager i couldnt access them. so i rebooted my phone. then i went back into rom manager and reflashed clockwork recovery. but now that ive gone back to clockwork recovery i can't boot into recovery. ive tried the option in rom manager to boot into recovery and ive tried just holding x and power at the same time. both just stick on the m logo...... thanks for your help. i really appreciate it. sorry if im not making sense. im still new at this. but it's people like you and forums like this that make me love my droid. people are all so helpful! =)

@skltr21 have you gotten this fixed yet? If it is the kernel that is causing you to not be able to boot, but you can boot into sprecovery, just use sprecovery to flash new kernels until you find one that works. You just have to put the kernel on the root of your sdcard and rename it to update.zip for sprecovery to flash it.

Just the prevailing thought that I had while reading through your issues. Clockwork backups only restore with clockwork far as I know, but you can use sprecovery to flash new updates/kernels/etc. as long as they are compatible with sprecovery. There should be some available that are.

I'm pretty new to this as well but you are right, people like Jrummy and canvs2321 are what make android what it is. Hope you find a solution!

Last edited:

dr2ww62

Reaction score
@canvs2321 (or anyone else that knows)

When I go to the "other" menu I don't have the sdcard scripts. I'm running your v2 and everything else seems to work. I figured I don't have something set up right, but I have no clue what it'd be.

Any help would be appreciated!

bluesupra

Reaction score
the greatest rom i can find, love the goodies,the font, n the kangerade script

popeyeamac

Reaction score
no offense but 1.0 is bettr imo it runs much smoother even without over clocking and more functional. 1.1 isnt bad but 1.0 seemed premiere the only piece hat 1.1 makes better is the aps2sd sorry if im a buzz kill

brad r

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble downloading goodies form rom manager? Keep getting a download error. seems like link may be broken or something Any ideas?
I am having the same problem.