246 update on QA server now.

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of controversy around this build, pointing towards a conflict between Goolge/Motorola & Verizon.

Specifically, look towards some of the comments posted on 9/21 on Puni Soni's Goolge+ page. https://plus.google.com/u/0/111499908439497508351/posts/4X7Eiq1kQC1

A 'Ryan Mulhall' seems to post information, which was then edited (but does not say by whom) regarding as to why the audit of .244 failed. Anyone else have some insight into what is going on here?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
A 'Ryan Mulhall' seems to post information, which was then edited (but does not say by whom) regarding as to why the audit of .244 failed. Anyone else have some insight into what is going on here?
I believe it was simply a link or reference to the 6.7.244 leaked thread on these forums, which people were asked not to spread beyond this site. Not a good idea to knowingly point a Moto Executive right to a bunch of info about a leak.

jp1044

Reaction score
Is anyone downloading this or planning to? I will fxz back to .905 and download it if I need to.

Hikenit

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
I believe it was simply a link or reference to the 6.7.244 leaked thread on these forums, which people were asked not to spread beyond this site. Not a good idea to knowingly point a Moto Executive right to a bunch of info about a leak.

No doubt! Im glad someone else thinks the same.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Hikenit

Reaction score
jp1044 said:
Is anyone downloading this or planning to? I will fxz back to .905 and download it if I need to.

If I root using the phone I would.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
Someone wanna post a link? I'll install it and test it. Also what is cheesecake and where do i get it?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I recommend links not be posted. I would like someone to pm me a link so I can check it and maybe add it to the hob tonight. But if I don't get a link to it and you guys start installing it without someone looking at it first.... You won't like my response if you screw it up. So this is my warning... Don't install it until one of us looks at it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
Ill gladly install it without someone looking at it but its up to the guy uploading the file. Im retiring this bionic tomorrow in favor of a galaxy s iii so if I brick this phone its no big loss.

dluke

Reaction score
if someone can pm me a link i can check everything that needs to be checked

OP
E

ejb749

Reaction score
The OP never downloaded, therefore cannot provide a link.

We couldn't install it if we wanted to, since the OP didn't provide a link. Which actually frustrates me, as i'd like to check the security and create a boot.img so I can try this on MY phone. Since I am on .244, I have absolutely no way to cheesecake this. If someone has a link, please PM me a link - do not post it publicly (Samuri would not want it posted publicly at this point).

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I recommend links not be posted. I would like someone to pm me a link so I can check it and maybe add it to the hob tonight. But if I don't get a link to it and you guys start installing it without someone looking at it first.... You won't like my response if you screw it up. So this is my warning... Don't install it until one of us looks at it.

Same here. If someone snags this, please PM me a link. I'd like to take a look at it, and possibly give it a try if I am able to determine it is "safe".

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
The OP never downloaded, therefore cannot provide a link.
Ahhhh. Well, not telling you what to do but you should have downloaded it (but not installed it). When you find a build on cheesecake, snag it. These builds can be somewhat transient, and have been known to suddenly disappear. Plus, with a lot of us being on .235 and higher, our pool of folks who are able to cheesecake is dwindling.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have it almost downloaded. Just relax.