2.3 Update

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Dear **** *****,

I understand how exciting it is to have the latest updates for your device. We are excited to announce that the Incredible will receive the Gingerbread (Android 2.3) update in Summer 2011. Stay tuned at htc.com or twitter.com/htc for details as we get closer to the update availability.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number 11USCW26ENA000753.

Sincerely,

Lisa

HTC

That's great! And I just rooted my phone. I guess I'll learn how to unroot my phone as well haha

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Pmoser

Reaction score
That's as simple as seating and dropping a file

Sent from my rooted Droid Increidble

P_bo

Reaction score
Theres something on the android market called 'bloat freezer' its a dollar, but you can freeze applications from starting, and freeze system updates and other stuff, instead of unrooting, maybe pay dollar to not have to go through trouble. But updates are always cool... Obviously your call

E

Emtronics

Kooh: When the room is empty, there will be an echo. Gee, someone promised the update would be released on Monday and guess what? There is trouble with the network so it's delayed? Right. How can you delay something that never was?

7 days.......

Pmoser

Reaction score
Sorry braves fan I mean draging. Spell check is getting the best of me.

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Theres something on the android market called 'bloat freezer' its a dollar, but you can freeze applications from starting, and freeze system updates and other stuff, instead of unrooting, maybe pay dollar to not have to go through trouble. But updates are always cool... Obviously your call

Already bought it =)

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Kooh: When the room is empty, there will be an echo. Gee, someone promised the update would be released on Monday and guess what? There is trouble with the network so it's delayed? Right. How can you delay something that never was?

7 days.......

Dude, if it comes, it comes, if not, then it doesn't. If it doesn't, then I'll just put a gingerbread ROM on my phone. But like I've said countless times, many people have confirmed it's coming. So lets just wait and see =)

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Sorry braves fan I mean draging. Spell check is getting the best of me.

Bahaha. I understand dragging and dropping. Just no idea what to drag and drop lol.

Pmoser

Reaction score
Ill post the link to the file when you need it

jdshort2010

Reaction score

7 days.......

haha +1 -- I am starting to think this very true.

Pmoser

Reaction score
We will get the update. HTC confirmed it will be out this summer send them an email they will reply saying yes it will come thus summer. They wont go back on that

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Unrooting this phone is a pain in the butt... Even trying to follow the steps is confusing...