1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Got the 2.3 update this morning

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by cybertec69, Nov 15, 2011.

1. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

At around 4:30 am while my alarm was in between snooz mode:), wow my Incredible is much faster after update, now there is a restart option when you want shut it down, booting up takes like 5 sec, no joke, downloading apps is super fast, man 2.3 is sweet, the only thing is I had to download the apps that I had moved to my SD card again, which is no big deal, other than that this 2.3 is sweet.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  2. Gundcow

Gundcow New Member

SIGH! I updated mine this morning and I lost about 10 aps. I removed them from my desktop and started reinstalling them from the phone (wouldn't work from the website oddly enough) and they are all working just fine. The only thing I am confused about now is that my system notifications are coming through differently in that they are now black and white. When I say system notifications I mean my gmail notification and the download notifications. That's what I have noticed so far. Anyone else?
  3. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with my notifications, yes the colors have changed, but who cares, my phone is super smooth.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums