2.3 Update

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Well, to a point you may be right. Ask 3 VZ Techs the same question and you might just get 3 different answers. Still, I doubt the Dinc will get the update. I used to own a Blackberry and when it came to updates, they were far and few between if they happened at all. Yet, when everyone on Crackberry forums was saying my 9530 would not get an os upgrade, the VZ tech told me it was indeed coming. It came. While HTC may want and even post there will be a Dinc update, they don't know Verizon very well. VZ doesn't like updates until THEY test them as it costs money top hear complaints from people after one comes out. If it happens, I'll post back as idiot of the year on this forum and ask the Mod to "sticky" it with my picture.

Yep... No time limit. Had to double check lol. :D

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

E

Emtronics

No time limit by me BUT the update is supposed to be here by Q2. 17 days.....tick tick tick tick. Also, in the real small print, Gingerbread has to include the new Sense which I hear IF it did come out it wouldn't for the Dinc. If I'm gonna be posted as the Village idiot, then there must be small print. :)

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
No time limit by me BUT the update is supposed to be here by Q2. 17 days.....tick tick tick tick. Also, in the real small print, Gingerbread has to include the new Sense which I hear IF it did come out it wouldn't for the Dinc. If I'm gonna be posted as the Village idiot, then there must be small print. :)

Hahaha dang small print! Lol. I can just imagine the sticky that's gonna be made when/if gingerbread comes out

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
with the incredible s coming out soon I wonder if we'll even get the 2.3 update.

update or not, i still enjoy my phone.

E

Emtronics

Isn't the Incredible S out already? I thought that was the European model and it did get the update to 2.3.

Any who...14 days

Koohitohg

Reaction score
Someone on another forum claiming to be from verizon network repair bureau says it is coming starting tomorrow then to the masses on monday

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Someone on another forum claiming to be from verizon network repair bureau says it is coming starting tomorrow then to the masses on monday

what forum is it? I'd love to see that lol

ukycats

Reaction score
thanks for the link...I guess we'll hear more either tomorrow or over the weekend on whether this is happening.

Koohitohg

Reaction score
If he is right I'll post as soon as I get the option to download.