2.3 Update

E

Emtronics

That's my problem. Get unRevoked load it and then use it to load a ROM and then I am supposed to know what the hell a custom kernal is? Then go get one? From where? Kernels R Us?

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
That's my problem. Get unRevoked load it and then use it to load a ROM and then I am supposed to know what the hell a custom kernal is? Then go get one? From where? Kernels R Us?

Bahahaha. I've still got a ton of reading up to do.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Pmoser

Reaction score
Kernel manager in the app market there pretty basic but good for beginners and get the job done

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Kernel manager in the app market there pretty basic but good for beginners and get the job done

Rooting doesn't seem to be to complicated, (I've looked at the unrEVOked rooting page), but downloading the ROM and Kernels seems to be the hard and complicating thing to do.

Koohitohg

Reaction score
Back to the topic. Any OTA yet

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
[Complete Guide] How To Flash A Custom ROM To Your Android Phone With ROM Manager + Full Backup & Restore | Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets - Android Police

I think this explains it well if you have any questions. just post them. If you want me to walk you through it and i can guide you through the process

Thanks Pmoser. I'll probably end up needing somebody to walk me though the whole thing lol. I'm not technologically challenged, it just seems like a lot to do hahaha

Pmoser

Reaction score
Well send me a private message. I'll give you my email so you can communicate faster and will be one our way

Koohitohg

Reaction score
Now he says there was a problem with the network and it is rescheduled for next week.

E

Emtronics

"Now he says there was a problem with the network and it is rescheduled for next week."

Now there's a surprise. Q2 ends June 30th 10 days

Koohitohg

Reaction score
Is there an echo in here? lol

Pmoser

Reaction score
Got another email from HTC confirming gingerbread. This summer ill post it here when I I get on my computer

Sent from my rooted Droid Increidble

Pmoser

Reaction score
Dear **** *****,

I understand how exciting it is to have the latest updates for your device. We are excited to announce that the Incredible will receive the Gingerbread (Android 2.3) update in Summer 2011. Stay tuned at htc.com or twitter.com/htc for details as we get closer to the update availability.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number 11USCW26ENA000753.

Sincerely,

Lisa

HTC