2.3 Update

Bravesfan319

Reaction score

drtnsnw

Reaction score
So, does anyone have it yet?????

Not me, but then again I never got the froyo update till I had to send in my first dinc!

Chris

Koohitohg

Reaction score
Not me. I have always gotten my updates several days in to it. I think verizon hates me. Lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
"your device is currently up to date."

Nothing so far... Dangit

E

Emtronics

Wow! Check my Dinc and there were UPDATES! Nope not Gingerbread or 2.3. Just some software updates for some apps I have.

13 Days

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Wow! Check my Dinc and there were UPDATES! Nope not Gingerbread or 2.3. Just some software updates for some apps I have.

13 Days

I was all excited when I read the first part... Then I got sad... Hahaha. Maybe nobody on this site got gingerbread o_O

E

Emtronics

It's like all the rumors. Someone says they got it and nobody else seems to. A joke I guess. At any rate, getting ready to put my Dinc on eBay and get me the iPhone. At least that controlling freak Steve Jobs will tell you exactly when an update is coming.

10 days...... tick tick tick.... Unless of course Monday is the day like someone posted here. I have seen thousands of Mondays come and go.

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
It's like all the rumors. Someone says they got it and nobody else seems to. A joke I guess. At any rate, getting ready to put my Dinc on eBay and get me the iPhone. At least that controlling freak Steve Jobs will tell you exactly when an update is coming.

10 days...... tick tick tick.... Unless of course Monday is the day like someone posted here. I have seen thousands of Mondays come and go.

Well... Have fun with your iphone I guess. And I was hoping gingerbread would come in june, but if it doesn't, I may just root and get it. No need to be so negative about the outlook for this phone. It's a great phone, and android is great. I'd pick a droid over an iphone anyday, but to each his own I guess.

Like I said earlier, have fun wit your iphone.

E

Emtronics

Went to VZ and couldn't pull the trigger. I guess I'm not anal retentive enough to own an iPhone. I think I'm gonna root also. I do want the new keyboard and sense so Bravesfan, what ROM do you recommend???

riko540

Reaction score
IIRC HTC did announce that the incredible would be updated to gingerbread sometime during the summer. They also said that they would make another announcement when the update was ready. True or not we'll just have to wait and see. Also I don't think summer has even officially started yet.

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Went to VZ and couldn't pull the trigger. I guess I'm not anal retentive enough to own an iPhone. I think I'm gonna root also. I do want the new keyboard and sense so Bravesfan, what ROM do you recommend???

I have no idea. I haven't rooted yet, and I haven't decided anything. I'll have to talk to some more people about that stuff

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
IIRC HTC did announce that the incredible would be updated to gingerbread sometime during the summer. They also said that they would make another announcement when the update was ready. True or not we'll just have to wait and see. Also I don't think summer has even officially started yet.

They said the incredible would receive gingerbread before the end of Q2. And the second quarter ends at the end of June.

Pmoser

Reaction score
I reccommend cyanogmod 7 and a custom kernel you get great battery and still pretty well polished

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
I reccommend cyanogmod 7 and a custom kernel you get great battery and still pretty well polished

So.... I would root it, using say unrEVOked, then I would download cyanogmod 7? And then somehow get a custom kernel? Lol

david14807

Reaction score