2.0 Theme or rom issues or requests post here.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Alright i'll look at the blacked out browser tomorrow or well i guess later today after class and will post here when it's fixed and send a push as well i guess. I'll have it fixed around 11am est

Nice! How about fixing the progress_horizontal.xml on Renovated and Incinerated next ;)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yank could u put them in the shared folder or give me the path to those xmls and I'll add it in within the hour

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Yank could u put them in the shared folder or give me the path to those xmls and I'll add it in within the hour

LoL - I was just being a ball buster ... you tend to your school work first!!

You don't want to make him mad, Yank - he has ways of making you pay. :icon_ devil:

-Mike

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

LoL - I was just being a ball buster ... you tend to your school work first!!

GFlam just dropped them in the shared folder (1.FOR GFlam) ... thanks!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
ok

random reboots started last night. was on p3 250-1000 so tried slayher 900. same thing.
getting fc on process lfupdater.ui (sourcery updater) just before this happens too.

What theme.
did you restore with something such as my favorite Titanium Backup.
did you install fix 1 (the frequenciey setting problems with setcpu) are fixed by this and although not mentioned other by 1 person before causing force closures maybe this is indeed related if its happening to you.

99% of all force closure / reboots issues since 1.0(those were my fault) have been due titanium backup restores.

But hard to diagnose without any info. Good news is this is not common so should be able to figure it out.
using intensity theme, apps were not restored by TB prior to this. have restored some after it happened though but TB not issue here.
fix 1 had been done.
cpu boost is uninstalled too.
seems to happen when noting else is going on, only happened when idling.

just got push notification but nothing happens. not sure what user should do when that happens. airmail shows there has been 2 notifications but no other info.

1) the push just reads in your pull down if you dont read it before clearing it you cant but it will also be powted in the forums what it was about. we are working oto improve it but for now you must read itr before clearing it.
2) well check out the intensity theme and see if something is going on there. since the rom itself doesnt have force close or rebooting issues. But themes are known to do this, although we did test all the themes with so many something could of fell through the cracks since none were really ran for a long time.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incinerated and renovated were just updated to fix the progress horizontals

Dawg72

Reaction score
So in order to update the Incinerator theme it just needs to be re-flashed? Thanks guys this is really great work!!

aj8600

Reaction score
So I have two questions.

1. When I plug in my phone into my computer and then unplug it and quickly plug it back in; my phone always reboots. Why does this happen?

2. Not a problem but what is the "I took a toke" feature in the development section of the settings?

Thanks

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
So I have two questions.

1. When I plug in my phone into my computer and then unplug it and quickly plug it back in; my phone always reboots. Why does this happen?

2. Not a problem but what is the "I took a toke" feature in the development section of the settings?

Thanks

1. Not sure about this one, i tried to simulate on my phone and no luck, try to go on to the IRC and we can help you there.

2. This settings is only for fun.. nothing really happen with it other then a lot of questions. ;-)

aj8600

Reaction score
So I have two questions.

Thanks

1. Not sure about this one, i tried to simulate on my phone and no luck, try to go on to the IRC and we can help you there.

2. This settings is only for fun.. nothing really happen with it other then a lot of questions. ;-)

lots of questions? lol ok is it meant for anything or just a joke?