2.0 Theme or rom issues or requests post here.

T-Dev

Reaction score
glad it is working for you.

excellent work DWB!

listenman20

Reaction score
try looking for market in root explorer or some other file explorer...it'll be listed under system/apps. check to make sure there's not 2 of them.

breatheoflife

Reaction score
It's only showing one Market installed. I've tried rebooting a couple of times, no luck either. Just won't open up.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
breath if you have titanium backup go in and batch all, then in light blue see if the option to integrate new system app has a 1 next to it, if so do that and then reboot and it should be good. otherwise, I am unsure how to help.

listenman20

Reaction score
only other thing i can think of is starting over delete the market you have now...go back and reinstall gapps...then reflash the theme.

darkmatter

Reaction score
Anyone try an 1100 kernel? Every one I've tried (p3droid, slayher, rz) has sent me into bootloops and I have to run recovery.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Dark have you tried all the different voltages? I am on 1100 and haven't had an issue, but since each OG is different, what works for me might not for you.
Or are you choosing too high a cpu speed? Did you have kernel issues right from initial ROM flash with kernel it came with?

darkmatter

Reaction score
I've tried standard and low voltages. I've been running 1200 kernals since I've rooted, and everything works great. I wanted to try something lower since I heard its more reliable...guess I'll stick with the faster ones, lol.

jpackage82

Reaction score
I'm running the updated version of chaos and noticed that my calendar wasn't syncing properly, so I removed gemini calendar and tried to install stock calendar through sourcery but it didn't work. How can I recover my stock calendar. Thanks for your help and this amazing rom.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Not just you

I've tried standard and low voltages. I've been running 1200 kernals since I've rooted, and everything works great. I wanted to try something lower since I heard its more reliable...guess I'll stick with the faster ones, lol.

the slayher 1100 kernel has always caused problems for me also so does the 1000 at times. I run the 1200 adn downclock because that kernel seems to have the voltages set up to my phones liking. This is definatley the kernel. I can not run chevy's kernels for same reason .

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Dark
Sounds like perfect opportunity to take advantage of the build your own kernel that the guys added to 2.0 with blessings from its creator.
I can't get a 1200 to work on mine since day one.
Jdfilg has an 1125 which I could run, but it is easier for me to just go through the 1100 group to find one that both the ROM and my phone like.