2.0 Theme or rom issues or requests post here.

quinolin

Reaction score
The alarm clock in renovated theme has font color and/or background issues. When adding an alarm, I see only a gray box on main screen where the details of that alarm should be. I can post a screenshot later today to illustrate what I am trying to describe.

Edit: added screenshot, hope it works :)
aefc5a5f-cc50-dc3c.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
The alarm clock in renovated theme has font color and/or background issues. When adding an alarm, I see only a gray box on main screen where the details of that alarm should be. I can post a screenshot later today to illustrate what I am trying to describe.

Edit: added screenshot, hope it works :)
aefc5a5f-cc50-dc3c.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

The Black n Bold theme has this issue too

TopDroid

Reaction score
Yeah, my alarm clock is the same as above. Im on blacknbold as wll. Plus, the slider for answering phone calls is only showing half of it. The right side slider(the one for ignoring a call) is all there but the one for answering is only half visable. (if that makes since) Plus, im having some slow redraw issues. It could be ADW ex im using but Im not sure. Ive tried to use system persistent and it seems to help somwhat.. None of these are major dealbreakers but I just wanted to let yall know. Otherwise, I love this rom!! So many options with very minor bugs...Great job. Let me know if there's anything I can do to fix, thanks!!

jpnestel

Reaction score
bluetooth

It doesn't happen all the time but I noticed from time to time when I connect my phone to my cars Bluetooth It just shuts off automatically or the Bluetooth wont turn on at all

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Regarding Alarm Clock issue

This is due to the custom backgrounds used by the ROM (see gflam's post about it HERE)... go into settings > sourcery magic > magic commands > then select "To Remove Backgrounds" and it will look like this:

Attachments

• snap20110209_131038.png
    snap20110209_131038.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 472

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please read i even posted a 2.0 READ ME and stickied it with all the answers to this this has been a known issue since 1.0 i wrote a script for 2.0 that gives the options to remove the backgrounds to fix the alarm clock or to put you're own. If having the alarm clock displayed on that screen is that important and backgrounds aren't remove them otherwise you can just click the alarm clock and you will see what you set it for.

T-Dev

Reaction score
Is there a galaxy s theme for this rom?

current themes available are...
Blue, Livewire, gingerbread, Blacked Out, Re-renovated, Twisted Inception, Luna, watermark'd, Rockin Rainbows, Intensity, Urban, infinite cha0s, Incinerated, Black n bold & Evolution.

RedRumy3

Reaction score

Blue, Livewire, gingerbread, Blacked Out, Re-renovated, Twisted Inception, Luna, watermark'd, Rockin Rainbows, Intensity, Urban, infinite cha0s, Incinerated, Black n bold & Evolution.
awww I am using gingerbread theme for now, hopefully someone can do galaxy s theme :D

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

awww I am using gingerbread theme for now, hopefully someone can do galaxy s theme :D

Try BlackNBold - that theme is a *masterpiece* :)

-Mike