Post Requests and Ideas Here

goodBEan

Reaction score
I would like the option to disable certain directions when it comes to holding the screen. I have the droid and ever since I went to Kangerade froyo, it gets annoying when It thinks I want to hold my phone upside-down.

also the option to easily customize the number of homescreens would be nice.

I can't get wifi tethering to work, its no big deal but who knows when I will run into the situation where I will need it.

Last edited:

speakercode

Reaction score
1) the power bar widget has an added spot to toggle 3g

+1

Add a way to customize the lock screen. Kind of like in CM6 where you can put a message in just above the lock pattern buttons. Also, make it so you can have a lock pattern without the little lock buttons showing up. I just configured this on CM6, it's pretty cool. If you lose your phone, you can put contact info on the lock screen.

Also, an option on the power menu to reboot the phone too.

+1 and +1, the customization of the lock screen would be AWESOME.

Also, the ability to remove VERIZON WIRELESS from the notification bar and lock screen.

Thanks so much!

edit: flip to silence ring is awesome as well

Last edited:

KevonnnAPV

Reaction score
htc like scrolling

Hey jrummy your roms are by far the smoothest roms I've used, and I was wondering if you could implement the kinetic snapback feature you see on htc sense phones to a script or something. I tried writing my own "iscroll" script, but I failed. Any chances you could pull this one off?