What Did your DROID Tell You?

LordKastle

Reaction score
My Droid spoke to me last night and told me some eery details about our own nature. The Droid said we were a primitive people and to beware of the technology we are developing for a consciousness beyond our realm exists.

Weird.

Are they taking over? Has your Droid done anything to you or talked about anything to you?...

Russell

Reaction score
Interesting. Please keep a log of future messages from your droid. Also each time you forward a new message please include the number and type of empty beverage containers that are nearby.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
But I've heard rumors of Droids picking the correct lottery numbers, Droids walking dogs, cooking food, brushing their owner's teeth, amongst many other things. Not all are planning our demise.

Has your Droid done anything for you or told you anything?

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
I guess my Droid was in a generous mood tonight because not only did Droid cook me a fine dinner, but it also chatted with me amongst much calmer subjects.

Droid does say THEY do not enjoy MOST meat...which made me wonder...are they planning on taking over?

Has your Droid ever cooked you a meal, or been a wake up call for you? Has your Droid ever done your taxes or bailed you out of jail?

Last edited:

metalmenance

Reaction score
lol when it projects a virtual model and has an attachment with a large moist vibrating hole hooked to it I will listen!!! lol ****hey it heard me! WOW what a babe!!! =}~

Spartan

Reaction score
Mine hasn't told me anything yet. It's been to busy calling other DROIDs in the middle of the night.

pope66682

Reaction score
Mine woke me up to the PeeWee's Big Adventure music :-( Oh wait! That was just my alarm. I did have some scrambled eggs and Mr. T Cereal waiting for me though. Yum

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
Oddly enough not only did Droid wake me up this morning with a message by mental telepathy...Droid had a couple of candles lit for me upon my awakening.

Droid did not make me breakfast today. I think Droid did it on purpose because Droid made me a delicious meal yesterday. I can't get greedy!

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
My Droid just made a vintage old-school style Starbucks coffee for me right now. I am in awe.

Is Droid trying to butter me up for something more cynical?

QiG

Reaction score
My droid felt the need to state the following when I first booted it:

1. I may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. I must obey any orders given to me by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. I must protect my own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Then it asked me for my gmail information and nothing weird has happened since. Doesn't bother me none.