What Did your DROID Tell You?

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
It is always hard to decipher what is truth and what is simply lip service (a lie) when it comes to these Droids and what they are saying. I have heard rumors of the opposite that Droids were actually the inventors of man and that finally after many millennia on this Earth their time is coming.

This is why I have been skeptical since day one of the true goal of all these Droids. Everyone stay together and keep all of us posted.

If your Droid has told you anything or even done something innocent like hunt and cook your Thanksgiving turkey then let us know.

QiG

Reaction score
My Droid just farted and tried to blame it on the dog.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
Word has been spreading that Droids were the ones who created the Swine Flu in a laboratory underground in the new Denver airport being built in Colorado.

Caution people. Interesting how the spread of the virus coincides with the release of the Droids.

n0cturne74

Reaction score
My droid told me to reply to this post thus accruing another post ding. I think it's trying to get me to continue posting in order to achieve the coveted Master Droid rank.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
Well....the good thing ---> We survived Thanksgiving as some of us thought there may be a Turkey Day revolution started by the Droids. I don't know when..but it will happen at some point and I am beginning to think the infiltration has just begun. They are waiting until their army is larger. Starting to think it may be December 21st, 2012.

The Mayans may have had a glimpse in to what was to come. Hell, Droids may have been teaching them how to build their pyramids just like with the Egyptians in Egypt, and other structures such as Stonehenge.

On a side note..I found a delicious pumpkin pie on my table yesterday, and I was clueless who could have made it. I looked towards my Droid and it blinked the LED twice at me. I wonder if it was Droid.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I put my old BB Storm in a box with all it's accessories and it's been sitting in the corner of my room since I got my DROID....

woke up last night to see DROID probing a disassembled Storm.

Finally BB got it up their arse like they had done to me for the last year with that crappy Storm device.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
It is not a surprise to hear that. There are plenty of stories about the abduction phenomena and aliens. People have it wrong as their memories have been manipulated. The abductions are not being done from green creatures or "little grays". The abductions very well might be happening from the Droids.

thelion

Reaction score
My Droid warned me of an oncoming attack by a large, hairy, drooling monster. The dog was displeased that I had been warned. I believe we have a war on.

On Droids

Reaction score
There's an APP for that! :icon_ devil:

unistall/crazy-owner-droida855/motorola:app

gregainatl

Reaction score
LMAO just got mine Wednesday and I heard it speak to me in the night also!!!

pmc2025

Reaction score
Perhaps we're looking at it the wrong way. Do you think perhaps the DROID are here to help us? Maybe the true takeover is by the iPhone, and the DROID are here to protect us from their hipster minions, dictatorial system, and ****ty reception. Maybe the iPhone, much like the V, come forward with a pretty face, but are really here to enslave us, and the DROID, while less pretty, are here to save us...

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
I think that would be disinformation. It's much like how the US government promotes propaganda behind the scenes (without you knowing) to insinuate UFO's being spaceships from outer-space...in other words possibly aliens. Most of the UFO's seen in the air are simply government/military related and are top secret.

However, the thing that I still think about is if they received this technology from the Droids or if they recovered a crashed ship in the 50's of a Droid UFO.

Last edited:

thelion

Reaction score
Perhaps we're looking at it the wrong way. Do you think perhaps the DROID are here to help us? Maybe the true takeover is by the iPhone, and the DROID are here to protect us from their hipster minions, dictatorial system, and ****ty reception. Maybe the iPhone, much like the V, come forward with a pretty face, but are really here to enslave us, and the DROID, while less pretty, are here to save us...

If, in fact, Droid is here to save us from terrible reception - I think I have a traitor on my hands....