What Did your DROID Tell You?

pope66682

Reaction score
My droid felt the need to state the following when I first booted it:

1. I may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. I must obey any orders given to me by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. I must protect my own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Then it asked me for my gmail information and nothing weird has happened since. Doesn't bother me none.
That sounds familiar. I think the Droid is from the future?!? :eek:hmy:

valnar

Reaction score
My Droid spoke to me last night and told me some eery details about our own nature. The Droid said we were a primitive people and to beware of the technology we are developing for a consciousness beyond our realm exists.

Weird.

Are they taking over? Has your Droid done anything to you or talked about anything to you?...

My Droid said yours was whack.

Greaser

Reaction score
My droid woke me up by licking my face, I looked up and saw it wagging its tail with a leash in it's mouth, so then the Droid took me for a walk and got me lost, then used GPS to walk me back home.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
Okay guys I don't know how Droid did it. Droid was very stealthy. I was in a room with the door locked...no one entered and no one left. I fell asleep and when I woke I saw my Droid doing a crawl...if I could explain it I could. It was moving ever so slowly, but definitely moving! I kept my eye open and when I jumped up to surprise Droid, Droid became stagnant...like a statue. The thing is Droid had an unopened Redbull by its side. I don't know how Droid left my room, but Droid did.

Thanks Droid! I just hope Droid is not trying to butter me up. (Thanksgiving is only a few days away)

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
I have heard rumors that it could. I heard rumors that Droids were actually the ones flying the plane when those two pilots "fell asleep" in the cockpit a few weeks ago...if any of you heard about it on the news.

QiG

Reaction score
The thing is Droid had an unopened Redbull by its side. I don't know how Droid left my room, but Droid did.

Thanks Droid! I just hope Droid is not trying to butter me up. (Thanksgiving is only a few days away)

:icon_eek: Do you think it was fetching you a Red Bull or it was grabbing one for itself? Do you think your Droid could teach my Droid how to do that? That would be absolutely AMAZING! :icon_ banana:

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
I've seen Droid be more cynical and then innocent. I don't know which one to believe and if I am considering these thoughts anyway then I think it may be for the worse.

At times my Droid seems like its up to something..plotting...planning, etc. Then if I surprise Droid the behavior somewhat changes. I just hope Droids everywhere are not planning a Thanksgiving Day revolution on us.

Has anyone else's Droid said anything to you or have you observed Droid doing anything? I hear the rumors all the time. I've heard of Droids carving pumpkins-engineering and piloting NASA spacecrafts, being a secretary for the President for a day...the list is endless.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
With a little over a day remaining...I really hope the real Droid revolution on humanity is not until 2012. If this Thanksgiving Day really turns in to a bloody revolution then most of us are not prepared.

Like I said before.. I am ready JUST INCASE. I am in an underground bunker as I am typing right now. I have caught my Droid doing some odd activities while it thought I was sleeping. The problem is every time I try to test it, its almost like Droid knows when I am keeping my eye cracked open a tiny bit.

If anyone catches their Droids doing anything odd, keep us posted.

Zippster

Reaction score
See so I'm not crazy after all, mine was up making a ham sandwich the other night and it told me that it was all a dream and to go back to bed, to which I believed until reading about yours talking to you. Evil little bastards....:icon_ devil:

docholiday

Reaction score
Mine performed a vasectomy on me while I was sleep, my wife is pretty pissed now...

TomN

Reaction score
God I wish mine would preform a vasectomy on me when I'm asleep....

pmc2025

Reaction score
My friend's droid just called me. The droid has named itself Caprica, and speaks with a lady's voice. She said that Droid was created by man - there are many copies, and that they have a plan...