Another funny Droid story (:

Diordna

Reaction score
So literally just a few minutes ago this happened.
I wanted to accept paypal donations that you very kind users donate to me when I help people out with rooting, OC, theming, whatever else. But I wasn't verified with my bank so I couldn't accept payments.
So I went to banks website, forgot my login info so I had to call the bank to get it. This guy answers and I tell him I need my ID and password and whatever. He puts me on hold for a minutes, tells me temporary login info and asks me so questions to verify my personal info. He was telling me about the banks mobile banking thing and whatever so naturally he asks "What phone do you have?" and I said naturally "Motorola Droid" and he said that it was the exact same phone he had lol

This is where things got totally OFF TOPIC. Here I am talking to a banker about the Droid.
But he was one of those users who knew nothing about it really, basic as can get. When I told him about this site and about rooting and OC and ROMs and themes he was definitely interested. I told him that I could help him out because that's what I do for people on this site. And he told me he had Beautiful Widgets (actually he didn't know the name, he kept saying beautiful something haha)
and we discussed this like we were pals and not professional standard banker/ client. But in the end I told him straight up that he has my name, just search me on Facebook and I'll help him out with everything. I mean he has my social security number and everything on his screen I'm sure my name is on there too lol

So we said our byes and he told me thank you for calling ect and that was the best banking call ever.

I'll tell you if he does add me hahaha

R

Romple

I just had a security briefing about people like you!! Finding common interests, gaining trust, and then BAM rob the bank blind! ;-p

Droid does bank robberies!

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I work at a bank and just got a phone call from a customer which had a droid, just like me. I pretended I didn't know much about it and let him tell me about ocing and this forum. Not sure why I pretended but it was fun. He was a cool guy and now feel kinda bad for lying

KevinJ

Reaction score
Thanks for all the money. I've ordered 3 iMac's, 4 Macbook Pro's, and 17 new camera lenses and bodies.