Droid "Does" stories

DanSan

Reaction score
so today made me real proud to own a droid, i finally got to show it off in its true light.

first story started off in one of my classes. its in the basement and we only we wifi reception. i was talking to this kid next to me who owns an iphone about how i pulled up notes during the quiz last week on my phone. he bugged and i showed him how to hook into the schools wifi and then i showed him i logged onto blackboard and loaded the teachers notes (word docs, powerpoint, etc). he was bugging the hell out and was pissed hes still in contract lol.

next story was at work.. i work at be$t buy and i was working on some **** in the back and one of the guys asks me how to shut off 3g for a customer. i told him to send the customer around and i was helping him. i was telling him all about the phone and how 3g and wifi work and ****. i put a power control widget on his homescreen, he loved it. also told him how he doesnt need the advanced task killer app. he was really happy to have purchased the phone and i spent some time showing him all the cool things.

next, i was helping some lady cuz she said her laptop wasnt connecting to wifi. the stores network is usually crap so i was having problems connecting. pulled out my phone and i told her im gonna try something else. when i told the lady im gonna tether off my phone, she was like holy **** you can do that! that phone is crazy. too bad she was broke as hell and used pay as u go phones lol.

then the last but best story of the day. this guy bought an iphone and extended his contract. my friend works the cell phone area and sent the older guy over to me to have his @att.net email hooked up to the phone. the whole time when he came over we were joking with him about getting a droid lol. well i tried everything known to man to hook it up. searched the internet high and low and even followed directions i found on att's website. nothing would work. the guy decided to call apple after messing around for a solid 45-60 minutes. he spent like a half hour on the phone with them as i went along with my work. i decided to try something and see if we were both retarded or what. loaded up my droid, opened k9 mail and had the email account synced and loaded within 30 seconds. the guy was blown away and was laughing to the "genius" on the phone telling him that i just did it on my droid in no time flat. hes tells the apple rep, so why should i keep this phone when this kids droid did this right away. they convinced him to visit them at an apple store to look at it lol.

and those are my droid does stories for today.. was blown away i had soooo many.

reykja

Reaction score
Great stories.....those are the reason I love my Droid....:greendroid:

mitchb2

Reaction score
The other night I was playing on XBox Live and I realized it was lagging because I had forgotten to stop the downloads on my PC. I pulled out the Droid, went into PhoneMyPC, navigated to my download application and turned it off.

Not because I'm that lazy, but just because I could. :)

iPirate

Reaction score
The other night I was playing on XBox Live and I realized it was lagging because I had forgotten to stop the downloads on my PC. I pulled out the Droid, went into PhoneMyPC, navigated to my download application and turned it off.

Not because I'm that lazy, but just because I could. :)
Sounds lazy to me :p

Oil plug on my car popped out and my oil went everywhere. AAA said the nearest place was over 7 miles, so I would have to pay per mile. I checked for the nearest lube place and it was 3 miles away. Saved me $! :icon_ banana: