Upgrade in May

Zregnier

Reaction score
Like a lot of you who bought the Bionic on launch day, I have an upgrade this May. I love the Bionic, but I'm also pumped to get the latest and greatest this summer. What phones are you guys looking forward to getting then? The two I'm eyeing right now are the secretive Moto "X phone" and the SGS4. I'd love for Motorola to put something out that pushes the boundaries and can challenge Samsung. Nothing comes close to Moto build quality IMHO. Any other upcoming phones you've heard about coming out soon?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
right now I'm only considering the s4 and note 2

I haven't been impressed w the moto build quality in the last 3 I had but that's not why I'm leaving moto

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
The Note 2 is pretty great all around. I'm sure I'll be tempted by the Note 3 tho!

Renae

Reaction score
Im starting to consider what my next one will be also. Looking at the s4, maybe some other options will come up. I have an upgrade available in March, and 2 in June. Think I will take the March one, and get my parents new phones together in June.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

posd

Reaction score
With out a doubt I am dumping Motorola for a Samsung. This Bionic has been a huge letdown.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Like a lot of you who bought the Bionic on launch day, I have an upgrade this May. I love the Bionic, but I'm also pumped to get the latest and greatest this summer. What phones are you guys looking forward to getting then? The two I'm eyeing right now are the secretive Moto "X phone" and the SGS4. I'd love for Motorola to put something out that pushes the boundaries and can challenge Samsung. Nothing comes close to Moto build quality IMHO. Any other upcoming phones you've heard about coming out soon?

That x phone is getting closer.....and it's no longer a rumor, all I can say

jstwondrng

Reaction score
Im starting to consider what my next one will be also. Looking at the s4, maybe some other options will come up. I have an upgrade available in March, and 2 in June. Think I will take the March one, and get my parents new phones together in June.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I'm also looking at Samsung this time around. If the prospected specs are to be believed, the S4 sounds like it is going to be the one to beat.

J

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I got VZW to give me an early upgrade a couple weeks ago and got a DNA.
I couldn't be happier. The Note2 is just too big to be a comfortable pocket device and every SIII I've played with has been laggy.

donzz

Reaction score
If the X is everything they said it would be, that will be my next phone! Even tho my upgrade is in May too, I can wait a bit longer. My Bionic is working just fine. (except my battery isn't lasting quite as long as it used to.)

debonu

Reaction score
I am definitely waiting for the Moto X Phone, or at least waiting to see if it will have LTE or not... If it doesn't have LTE I will be extremely disappointed! That will probably send me over to the SGS4 or Note 3 depending on what is out and available.

I'm pretty happy still with my Bionic, especially after getting Hashes CM10.1 up and running on it! =)

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I am definitely waiting for the Moto X Phone, or at least waiting to see if it will have LTE or not... If it doesn't have LTE I will be extremely disappointed! That will probably send me over to the SGS4 or Note 3 depending on what is out and available.

I'm pretty happy still with my Bionic, especially after getting Hashes CM10.1 up and running on it! =)

Considering the X Phone is a few months away still, and plus the fact it's 2013, a phone out of Verizon and Motorola without LTE would be a rare sight.

Basically, I'm sure it'll have LTE.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Got annoyed with my RAZR maxx and jumped back on my bionic for a while. The RAZR isn't even close. Period. Now there's no way I'm burning my march upgrade before the x comes out. No Motorola arm 4 phone is as good as the bionic and even the 2nd gen razrs aren't an order of magnitude better. Incremental increases only. I think the x will be like going d1 to bionic all over again.