(updated 5-31) N8 & JRummy's CM Remix V0.8 *7 Themes, built from source, many extras*

stillz

Reaction score
Only thing I dont like is the clock is black in the notification.

false_paradigm

Reaction score
Ok, me again. Sorry if this is a PEBCAK but I'm stumped. I have tried several different kernels with v8 and SetCPU is suggesting some kind of erratic behavior. Sometimes it works perfectly for a while and then it will all of a sudden croak a final "Droi" and turn off. Apparently completely battery dead when it was just under 50%.

Also sometimes after a period of sleep or a reboot the SetCPU reads as if it's set at 500/250 or sometimes my actual setting 800/1200 yet currently registering a 600. Other times the widget reads as I would like but when you open SetCPU it is registering 550 inside or some other odd number. It does not appear to be responding to profile parameters, nor can I find any other reason. Any thoughts?

villain1998

Reaction score
I'm assuming

Ok, me again. Sorry if this is a PEBCAK but I'm stumped. I have tried several different kernels with v8 and SetCPU is suggesting some kind of erratic behavior. Sometimes it works perfectly for a while and then it will all of a sudden croak a final "Droi" and turn off. Apparently completely battery dead when it was just under 50%.

Also sometimes after a period of sleep or a reboot the SetCPU reads as if it's set at 500/250 or sometimes my actual setting 800/1200 yet currently registering a 600. Other times the widget reads as I would like but when you open SetCPU it is registering 550 inside or some other odd number. It does not appear to be responding to profile parameters, nor can I find any other reason. Any thoughts?

You did an auto detect of speeds each time you installed a new kernal and you don't have profiles on that change your speed at different batteryh levels?

powerkatwedel

Reaction score
Try fix permissions in rom manager or from terminal

su
fix_permissions

I'm hoping that works but if not try taking a look at your logcat and finding possible issues.

su
logcat

Well, the fix_permissions didn't work. After I execute the logcat command what am i looking for for? Sorry, I'm new at this part of the working the ROMs.

look for possible errors when you have your reboot issue. You can send me the logcat and I can take a look and hopefully I could fix it.

Ok, how do I send you my logcat? I'm not sure how many errors there were (or if they were actually errors or not). I can screen shot, but that probably wouldn't get you the whole log. Thanks again.

false_paradigm

Reaction score

You did an auto detect of speeds each time you installed a new kernal and you don't have profiles on that change your speed at different batteryh levels?

Used auto detect, also reinstalled Set Cpu with each Kernel, and I only run Charging Profile and Temperature Profile. Neither of those should have been triggered.

pinkDROID

Reaction score
Quick? I am running Remix v0.8 pink theme is there a way to speed up the ring of call..there is a big delay of 3-5 seconds for the person calling info to appear. Thanks

DevilMan

Reaction score
I just started having a weird issue with .08, the 2.1 desktop clock and led hack. When led hack turns the less off ,the clock won't go into sleep mode where the screen goes just black with the time, and when I hit the button for night mode it stays there for a few seconds and then goes right back to the normal mode. When I turn the less back on everything works fine.
I'm having the same issue, has anyone found a reason for this?

wickked51

Reaction score
im running the blue theme and so far its great. i only have one question. the home wallpaper in the blue theme screen shots that on the first post, do you have it in a live wallpaper??

chasmanian

Reaction score
Jrummy, great rom. Thanks. I'm having an issue with the news and weather widget not connecting. Been happening since last night when I flashed the Nex theme. I wiped before flashing. I used rom manager. Any ideas? Can I just push the widget from another rom and where do I find it? Thanks!