[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm sticking with 1.7 at the moment... its been the best on my droid out of all the miui releases... wifi market navigation and everything else thats suppose to work; does.. the minor things that dont is the link volume between ringer and notification and the timestamp but i can live with out... heat seems to be an issue as well but imma keep testing other kernels no biggie... ty J-Z

4loko

Peschon

Reaction score
i'm sticking with 1.7 at the moment... its been the best on my droid out of all the miui releases... wifi market navigation and everything else thats suppose to work; does.. the minor things that dont is the link volume between ringer and notification and the timestamp but i can live with out... heat seems to be an issue as well but imma keep testing other kernels no biggie... ty J-Z

4loko

Time stamp has been fixed for awhile. setting->common->MMS Settings uncheck "Sort SMS by date" at the very bottom.

bpassino

Reaction score
I thought from reading the changelog that the mms video might be fixed but OP says it is not. Has anyone tried it?

leonozug

Reaction score
This build is running blazing fast! Very smooth...but only one issue I've found, my apps are not syncing. In the market only my purchased ones are showing up and are not installed...so I used Miui backup to restore them, and they came back, but don't show up in my apps list. Weird. Is there a way to reflash so they will sync up with my account?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

toastedoats

Reaction score
I just tried this update and had multiple bugs.

1. Reboot button when pressing top power button doesn't say reboot.

2. News and Weather app (GenieWidget) is missing. It has been since 12.31 update.

3. Long press on home button does nothing.

4. Miui backup fc on system restore

That's what I found before I restored to 12.31. This update seems to have a lot of bugs.

I am seeing the same

Anathema

Reaction score
I liked global search :(

It worked for you? Did you do anything special to get it to work? I could never get it to do anything for me.

It worked fine for me, yes. And no, I did not do anything special : /

It worked just like the Miren Browser search worked for me.

Though I did never realize how much I used the recent apps shortcut by holding the home key. It's weird since it still vibrates, makes me think the phone at least recognizes that something is supposed to happen lol.

But the overall performance of this ROM (so far) makes up for these small bugs.

critz

Reaction score
You guys rawk! Jamez I donated to your cause last week or so to say thank you. This rom just keeps getting better. Thanks for your continued efforts.

jbobbitt

Reaction score

2. News and Weather app (GenieWidget) is missing. It has been since 12.31 update.

That's what I found before I restored to 12.31. This update seems to have a lot of bugs.

I am seeing the same

Yep, I noticed the menu when long press on power button was a little screwy names are incorrect, hopefully a patch can be created.

StealthMode

Reaction score
No recent app list....I used that all the time. Can I add that back in from 1.7?

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

1) Thats a translation problem. Probably wont be hard for jamz to fix

2) Not a big deal. Grab it from a different rom and install. Jamz left some stuff out to free up some memory

3)Thats apart of the sidekick app that jamz took out. He took it out to remove the global search. He might come out with an option to flash that app if you want it.

4) System restore worked for me, no fcs. Be sure when you are restoring anything or loading a theme, keep the screen awake to help it load faster