Transparent Black Market..!!!! Screenshots...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know right. Tried sorting through that thread to get a definitive answer on which would be compatible with the d2 and figured, rather than going through all 600 posts, I would just test each myself. But ya transparent black is the one I really wanted.

tappin and a talkin

Herndon

Reaction score
wish i knew more about actually theming then i'd try messing around figuring out what the problem is

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh man if I even owned a computer I would have been working on it all day... except for the work thing

tappin and a talkin

Herndon

Reaction score
Woah so you do everything you do with your droid and don't even own a computer? Impressive and daring.

Sent from a new fangled phone using something called an app

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's right. No computer here or I would have started themeing stuf like three months ago. I just make sure I know exactly what i'm doing before I start doing it. Plus if worse comes to worse I got a buddy who lives a few blocks away whose comp i'll hijack to sbf, but I don't see that as an issue.

tappin and a talkin

Herndon

Reaction score
Nice. Idk if I could live without mine, though this phone makes it easier haha. I have a Mac so im the same way with wanting to know eactly what im getting into. I'll have to use a friends pc if I need to sbf. But I just know enough to get me by and not screw anything up. Nowhere near being able to theme or write custom roms and all

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Woah so you do everything you do with your droid and don't even own a computer? Impressive and daring.

Same here...for now! ;)
to the members that have this working, I've started getting an error message when trying to look at My Apps that says "A server error has occurred"..anyone else having this issue? Still no luck Spaz?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Still no luck. Flashed it repeatedly in different orders and even tried it standing on my head while wistling dixie with no luck. As for the server thing i've heard of a few people experiencing that issue and I haven't heard a fix yet.

tappin and a talkin

jimmydene84

Reaction score

Same here...for now! ;)
to the members that have this working, I've started getting an error message when trying to look at My Apps that says "A server error has occurred"..anyone else having this issue? Still no luck Spaz?

I've had it for awhile also, and I just started getting those errors! Hope its just a network issue!
sent with my thumbs

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe its on Google's end because I've seen unrooted users with the same issue.

Same here...for now! ;)

I've had it for awhile also, and I just started getting those errors! Hope its just a network issue!
sent with my thumbs

DroidForums junkie!!

detox

Reaction score
Ok...had this on my x running beautifully until I flashed a different rom. Wouldn't install and I got a process system fc. After trying to flash a nandroid I got the same error. Sbf'd phone and tried again with the same results. Two sbfs are enough for me for one day. Sad to see you go blackxmarket. Im gonna miss you!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am curious if you have a Black Market that isn't transparent? It looks good and all, but I am not a big fan of the transparent look. But I really do like everything else about it