Black Market 2.3.2...........RELEASE!!!!!

mopartonyg

Reaction score
liberty 1.5 install trouble

Hey all having problems installing o Droid x liberty 1.5. Tried all the other suggestions no luck. Need a little help. Have 2.2.11 on now. Thanks Tony

Troop

Reaction score
Do you install this in clockwork? Any need to mount system or anything? Also, anyone here running this on Fission 2.6.1?

Thanks!

bouchigo

Reaction score
Do you install this in clockwork? Any need to mount system or anything? Also, anyone here running this on Fission 2.6.1?

Thanks!

Yes, install through clockwork and mount system. I'm using it in Fission 2.6.1, a slightly modified version of this market, but yes it works.

bouchigo

Reaction score
@ecsnead69

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong...my modded market is working now...thanks for your help :D

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, what are the differences in the versions of the Market anyway? I mean I know the difference in the Market and Black Market, but the differences in like 2.2.11 and 2.3.2, and the rest of them? Is there a link that tells the differences, and is this something that I really need to upgrade?

missilemanboom

Reaction score
This may sound stupid and i apologize, but using root explorer, where do i find the market updates to uninstall? I am running UD 3.0.1. I had it while i was running UD 2.5 and loved the look, but when installing it in ud 3.0.1 i have no useable market afterwards. tried uninstalling updates through app manager and tried again with same result. any help is appreciated. I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff, just new. Thanks guys (and gals).

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ecs' did you get the 2.3.3 update - if not, I did...I can post it for you :)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually Devildog has inverted it already and did a great job... I will be "blacking it out" but for now I am fighting it out with gmail...AGAIN!!!!

Sniper_5

Reaction score
No luck for me :-( rooted DX 2.2.1-2.3.340 tried flashing, and extracting, then dropping into system/ app and install, plus extract & install. None worked.

Sent from my DROIDX