Transparent Black Market..!!!! Screenshots...

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you want the "real" black market, just click "blacked out" in my sig and it will be in my section... it is for the D1 but I have read that people have gotten it to work on other devices.....

detox

Reaction score
If you want the "real" black market, just click "blacked out" in my sig and it will be in my section... it is for the D1 but I have read that people have gotten it to work on other devices.....

I did have it working on my x and I loved it but after a few days I was getting fc's and when a tried to reinstall I kept getting process system fc's. It is a thing of beauty and I miss it :(

detoXatappin on my X

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you change anything else? Usually an app works or it doesn't... if it all of a sudden stops, its usually due to something else getting changed...

I have flashed this app on about 6 different roms so far and I have yet to have a FC or any problem what so ever....

I am glad you liked it, hope you get it to work again...

detox

Reaction score
Did you change anything else? Usually an app works or it doesn't... if it all of a sudden stops, its usually due to something else getting changed...

I have flashed this app on about 6 different roms so far and I have yet to have a FC or any problem what so ever....

I was either running gummyjar or focused with linear theme and I don't recall changing anything. I would get random market fc's and when new rom version came out it gave me process system fc's. The only mods I was doing at the time were banner texts. Process system fc rendered my phone inoperable. Couldn't begin to tell you which version of Gummy or rubiX I was using but it didn't play too nice with it! :(

First time I installed it in clockwork I got the "feeling dizzy, sat down, blacked out" thing and when I tried to reinstall it went so fast I couldn't even read it. Maybe I corrupted the zip somehow

detoXatappin on my X

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks ecsnead69 this is by far the best market I've seen so far and there are some good ones out there

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

ecsnead, will this work on a Droid X, running the Liberty rom?

-Mike

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It should, but there is a newer version out now.. search "transparent app" and there is a thread for transparent apps. It will be in the OP....