"Blacked Out" Sapphire 2.0..... Screenshots....

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Thanks again.

I've got to put this thing down and get some sleep!

Andrew C

Reaction score
Simple fix.... go into GEM settings under user tweaks where you change the text colors and select each carrier color... make the colors black, then take the alpha all the way to 00, reboot, and no more "verizon"

Simple fix. This is the best theme I've installed yet. Really like it a lot! Thanks again!

Anaxtheos

Reaction score
Amazing theme. I only just finished installing it yesterday and have already received a number of compliments. So far, the only problem I've had is with the notification bar; the dark text on a dark background makes it nigh unreadable under most conditions, not at all like the screenshot. However, this is a minor problem that's probably easy to fix with a little tweaking in the GEM settings. Everything else is incredible. Thanks for putting so much work into it. It really paid off.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, to fix that text, all you need to do is go into GEM settings and change the colors... I change them all to white...

Anaxtheos

Reaction score
After a couple of days of usage, I'm still overwhelmingly happy with the theme. However, I did notice that the items under the call log are missing the "time of call" and "duration of call" when accessed. When the call log is viewed, you only see the very rough "# hours ago" information. Is there a way to get back the old information? Thanks again in advance.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That is going to be a function of either the phone or contacts app... not the theme... go into the settings for each and one should have that option..

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is going on, but I installed this theme but then I couldn't use my BT headset. It took forever for the headset to connect, but once it did connect I lost it when I went back to start up my radio app. I flashed back to stock, and it works again. You heard of anything like this before?

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haven't heard of that. I don't really touch anything that deals with that??

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm... I might just try downloading it again. Possible that the file got messed up while downloading? Anyway I will try again. Also this might not be the best place to ask, but are you going to port Blacked out Blue to sapphire 2.0? I really like the looks of that one too.

crownedzero

Reaction score
Attempted to flash this today...the zip "installed" from recover but when I rebooted nothing had been themed, thoughts?

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What steps did you go through to install? And where is JVegas, TN??

crownedzero

Reaction score
I've screwed with my phone so much this week I wanted a fresh install. So...sbf'd flashed the 340 sys kernel and radio. Installed Obsidian 2.0.1(2x first attempt bootlooped). Put your zip on my sd and rebooted to recovery. Selected the zip it went thru the install procedure(nice msg btw) and rebooted. Tried the original and the mirror zip.