2.2.11 Market.... Blacked Out....!!!

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here it is, the latest, greatest Market... "Blacked Out"... Get the REAL "Black Market" while its fresh!!!

This is an update.zip and will install right over your current version of Market.. if you have gotten the update for the new market you will need to uninstall updates before flashing this...

Enjoy!!!!!

http://www.***********/file/qqUd3w1M/BlackedOutMarket2_2_11.html

After you install, if all your apps don't show in "My Apps", just clear cache and data for Black Market and you will be good!!

Attachments

• CAP201101151502.jpg
    CAP201101151502.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,101
  • CAP201101151503.jpg
    CAP201101151503.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 963
  • CAP2011011515031.jpg
    CAP2011011515031.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 747
  • CAP2011011515032.jpg
    CAP2011011515032.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 744
  • CAP2011011515033.jpg
    CAP2011011515033.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 833

Jer

Reaction score
Here it is, the latest, greatest Market... "Blacked Out"... Get the REAL "Black Market" while its fresh!!!

I still have a few black on black issues with the buttons but the app is fully functioning.. I have a few things to do today but I will get that issue fixed and post tonight.. Just thought you guys would like to get it and play around..:)

Let me know if you find any other issue...

This is an update.zip and will install right over your current version of Market.. if you have gotten the update for the new market you will need to uninstall updates before flashing this...

For those that haven't used my market before, I will post screenshots later..

Enjoy!!!!!

BlackedOutMarket2_2_11.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

Why do you always make people ask for screenshots? If you're posting a complete file then just post the screenshots in the first post w/the file so people don't have to 1) request them and 2) scroll through posts trying to find them.

Just saying...

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I went ahead and posted the file so people cold give it a try/find any bugs while I am out today... I posted as I was headed out the door to spend some time with my FAMILY ....... but until I return to fix text issues and post screenshots.....
If you are running the new market currently, open it up and look at it, close your eyes and imagine it black instead of green.... that's what black market looks like.....
If you are currently running an older version of my black market, open it up and look at it.... no need to imagine for this one.... the new one looks just like that.... EXCEPT for some text issues that I explained in the OP....
But, for future postings, I will consult with my family to ensure that I have the proper amount of time to make a quality post.....

Sorry guys........

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
Why do you always make people ask for screenshots? If you're posting a complete file then just post the screenshots in the first post w/the file so people don't have to 1) request them and 2) scroll through posts trying to find them.

Just saying...

Wow, really?? Ecsnead69 works his a$$ off, responding to requests of all kinds, and does truly awesome work for FREE, and you're gonna be rude like that?? He's done all the work for you. If you want to see what it looks like before he posts pictures, why don't you just make a backup then install it to see what it looks like? It's not that much effort....just sayin'.....

Jer

Reaction score

Just saying...

Wow, really?? Ecsnead69 works his a$$ off, responding to requests of all kinds, and does truly awesome work for FREE, and you're gonna be rude like that?? He's done all the work for you. If you want to see what it looks like before he posts pictures, why don't you just make a backup then install it to see what it looks like? It's not that much effort....just sayin'.....

If I were attacking him then we would need someone to rush to his defense. It's called constructive criticism.

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
I didn't say you were attacking him, I said you were being rude. Trying to justify it as constructive criticism doesn't make it any less rude.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I still have a few black on black issues with the buttons but the app is fully functioning.. I have a few things to do today but I will get that issue fixed and post tonight.. Just thought you guys would like to get it and play around..:)

Let me know if you find any other issue...

For those that haven't used my market before, I will post screenshots later..

Enjoy!!!!!

BlackedOutMarket2_2_11.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

Just saying...

Because posting screenshots is a pain in the .... If I spend 4 hours making something for all to enjoy and want to get it out there before I take a break, I don't think it's too much to ask for someone to post a screenshot. No ones twisting your arm Jer. If you don't want to post one then don't post one.
For those that do, it's pretty easy to add them to the OP

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That was fast EC, great job as usual.... one question though, is this like 2.2.10 in that it needs the Gingerbread based Gapps in order to function? EDIT: I see it is Froyo compatible...
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-market-v2-2-11-froyo-tested-gb-approved.html
Also, I don't think Jer meant it in a snide way, and I know that all the themers work hard, but you also have to realize that these guys need their phones for regular use, and a screenshot would give them the choice of seeing it to decide if they'd like to take that chance to even trial install it... but that's just the way I think for those that want to try my things....

I guess what I'm saying is that nobody is wrong here, just communication and explanation...;)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP Updated!!!!

OP has been updated with the complete finished version.... WITH SCREENSHOTS!!!!!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Note: It looks like this market only keeps up with purchased apps, so backup your free apps with TB or whatever you use..
so what you're saying is that the Free apps won't show up in my apps anymore? if that's the case, I hope a 2.2.12 comes out to fix that

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, right now it only shows purchased apps so just make a backup and you will be fine... just look at it this way, next time you change roms it will have less of a download time!!! :), there's always a silver lining!!!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
meh, i always do the four corners, then TB restore :D So of course, once I install a free app, it'll show up there. sorry, would test it myself, but alas, i'm at work, thus no phone.