Thunderbolt Owners (HTC Rezound battery on sale for $19.99)

wowings

Reaction score
Hi Kittysback,
Open the battery app. Then click on the menu button (between the home and back button on the bottom of the phone). Click on settings, then monitoring, and then battery capacity. From there you can make the adjustment. Hope it helps.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Kittysback

Reaction score
Hi Kittysback,
Open the battery app. Then click on the menu button (between the home and back button on the bottom of the phone). Click on settings, then monitoring, and then battery capacity. From there you can make the adjustment. Hope it helps.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Thank u for the reply and Im generally not stupid :) but when I hit the battery app and then menu it just says refresh... I have no other options. :(

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

iRenegade

Reaction score
Thank u for the reply and Im generally not stupid :) but when I hit the battery app and then menu it just says refresh... I have no other options. :(

I believe you are looking at the stock Battery stats and not the "Battery Monitor" app that is being discussed on the thread. There is a free and a paid version that can be found in the Market. Give that a try!

Kittysback

Reaction score
I believe you are looking at the stock Battery stats and not the "Battery Monitor" app that is being discussed on the thread. There is a free and a paid version that can be found in the Market. Give that a try!

That may b it. I will try that. Thanks!

Kittysback

Reaction score
Yep, that was it. I just downloaded from Market. Thank you!

Scottokw2k

Reaction score
I just went by two Verizon stores and neither had the battery in stock. However, the csr stated that he could order the battery for me and have it shipped to my home address 2nd day fedex. When I mentioned that I looked at doing this myself but wanted to find it locally to avoid the shipping charge. He stated that if they ordered it there would be no shipping charge ! Not only that but the receipt shows only the $19.99 charge for the battery, no shipping or taxes. This could be because it is a corporate phone and there may be discounts or other offsets due to this.

kar

Reaction score
I got mine off the Verizon Website for 19.99, free shipping last week. When I added it to my cart it said 29.99 but when I checked out it changed to 19.99. And when I signed into my Verizon account it gave me free shipping! And I just want to thank all of you that found this battery because so far it has been MUCH better!

Last edited: