EXTENDED HTC Battery + door avail. @ VZW website for about 1/2 off..FYI.

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
View attachment 49184Do not log in with a "MY Verizon acct". Just go to Set Your Location > HTC accessories.. > zip > HTC Battery offer for 59.99 > cart>to check out .>see sale price>payment. NO cost 2day shipping.
I got one today and beats any other offers out in cyberspace now. HTC OEM extended Bat.Cover alone is 25.00 in the after market. I have a spare new TBolt EX battery and was looking for a RZ Battery door, and thought to to go to the VZW site.
One may PU this @ same $ @ a VZW company retailer, for same price .I did not check.

SEE HERE> Set Your Location

If this deal is posted here somewhere else...well.. I proved that is legit. Confirmed Email and ready to ship.

Last edited:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I just tried it and it did come up at half price. It's listed at $60 and it showed up in my cart at $30. I just may have to get this.

realjet

Reaction score
Just ordered one.

Sent from HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

nmos

Reaction score
The local Corp store has the same deal. I actually got mine for bit less because the rep had originally quoted me $25. He also knocked 20% off the matching case/holster combo when I asked if he could make me a deal.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
I got mine last Friday at the local corporate store here & that's what I got it at. Is it just now showing up like this on the VZW site?

I actually got the extended battery & door, and the shell & holster combo for a total of $56.00. Didn't think that was to shabby since the battry & door alone usually go for $60.

Coupe

Reaction score
I would love to get one but my phone needs a case so if I lay it face down it sits on its edge instead of the screen

Do they make an extended battery with a case that recesses the screen a bit?

I see some on eBay but can't tell the good from the junk?

Last edited:

Snoking

Reaction score
Well, I ordered one this evening also. What sucks now is the lack of cases for the phone and extended back. I have a clear smoked argyle gel type case that I really like now. Wish they made the same one in maternity model! Wonder if a heat gun would allow one to reshape and stretch it to fit the extended battery back

Sent from my ADR6425LVW DroidForums

Last edited:

nmos

Reaction score
I would love to get one but my phone needs a case so if I lay it face down it sits on its edge instead of the screen

The hard case sold by VZ recesses the screen just a tiny bit.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Snoking

Reaction score
Well, I ordered one this evening also. What sucks now is the lack of cases for the phone and extended back. I have a clear smoked argyle gel type case that I really like now. Wish they made the same one in maternity model! Wonder if a heat gun would allow one to reshape and stretch it to fit the extended battery back

Sent from my ADR6425LVW DroidForums

Well I ordered another gel case to see what I can do with it with a heat gun. Will let you know in a week. Or I may just cut out the back and let the extended case stick out. Might have to use a little clear double back tape to keep the longer sides in place.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

wildride89

Reaction score
The lady at vzw corporate store told me the opportunity otter box case will work with the extended battery. I hope she was right

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums