Thunderbolt Owners (HTC Rezound battery on sale for $19.99)

billpur

Reaction score
I hit three VZ stores last night. Two were out of stock. The lady at the last stop was puzzled by the rush on Rezoud stock batteries. I explained while paying my $19.95.

MoBoEvo

Reaction score
I ordered mine Sunday night and just received it today. My total was $21.59...shipping was free. It was hard to find, but I didn't log in and clicked on my device as the Rezound, not Thunderbolt. Its price was shown as $39.99, but when added to my cart, it changed to the sale price. Btw, this is the standard 1620mAh battery, not the extended one. The battery itself is red, a bit heavier and the HTC logo is upside down when installed. Works perfectly tho.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

Kittysback

Reaction score
1st day with this battery. 12 1/2 hours off charge and still 70% battery left. Hoping battery will get even better after a few charges.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

iRenegade

Reaction score
1st charge overnight, 12 hours to 10%-> on moderate 4G use throughout the day(Youtube-facebook-games), including 3 hours wifi at home.
Charging it up separately from the TB now after zeroing out the 1620mAh rezound battery. For some reason, Battery Monitor didn't reset when I pulled the battery. Let's see what tomorrow brings!
Not rooted, 25 % brightness, VZW & Google location services-no standalone GPS.

Dolfan

Reaction score
I just ordered this battery thru Verizon...$21 with tax, free shipping...the $19.99 price shows up after adding to your cart like others have said..

Bob

Kittysback

Reaction score
Yesterday was my 1st day with this battery. After the initial 1st charge I'm at 1 day, 45 minutes and battery widget says 27%. Moderate use. I'm trying to drain before recharging.

pb1bicdic

Reaction score
I ordered the battery thru the website but it ran me $29, free shipping tho so whatever gets me more juice I am cool.

PB1

Dolfan

Reaction score
$21.59 was what I got it for....don't when ill see it..tryed to check status and it said page unavailable..

Sent via DROID Thunderbolt...the forgotten one

MoBoEvo

Reaction score
$21.59 was what I got it for....don't when ill see it..tryed to check status and it said page unavailable..

Same thing happened to me when checking status. I called Vzw, gave them the order number and they gave me the fedex tracking number. That worked. And since you have to sign to receive the package, I left a note on my door for fedex, complete with my sig, and found it on my doorstep when I got home.

Dolfan

Reaction score
Cool, I think I will do the Sig thing being the wife and I both work during the day..

Kittysback

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me when checking status. I called Vzw, gave them the order number and they gave me the fedex tracking number. That worked. And since you have to sign to receive the package, I left a note on my door for fedex, complete with my sig, and found it on my doorstep when I got home.

Same thing happened with me.

iRenegade

Reaction score
no magic pill for me so far after 2-3
Charges I'M still getting about the same usage. So that comes to about an hour or two additional with the Rezound battery (10-12 hours total)

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
no magic pill for me so far after 2-3
Charges I'M still getting about the same usage. So that comes to about an hour or two additional with the Rezound battery (10-12 hours total)

My guess is that you haven't correctly calibrated, or calibrated the battery at all. Have you?

sent from my Cyan-Stoned Zeus 'Bolt