Thunderbolt Owners (HTC Rezound battery on sale for $19.99)

iRenegade

Reaction score
My guess is that you haven't correctly calibrated, or calibrated the battery at all. Have you?

sent from my Cyan-Stoned Zeus 'Bolt

Android, by Calibration if you mean with the app-no, I'm not rooted. If you mean complete drain and bump, yes 2 cycles. I use Battery Monitor and note no differences except the extra hour or so under my moderate use(I'm not complaining!). No miraculous effect as noted by a couple of other users. If you have any suggestions, definitely post on this thread!

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
Android, by Calibration if you mean with the app-no, I'm not rooted. If you mean complete drain and bump, yes 2 cycles. I use Battery Monitor and note no differences except the extra hour or so under my moderate use(I'm not complaining!). No miraculous effect as noted by a couple of other users. If you have any suggestions, definitely post on this thread!

This is how you calibrate: http://teambamf.net/showthread.php?t=1824

sent from my Cyan-Stoned Zeus 'Bolt

iRenegade

Reaction score
Thanks but as I said, I am not rooted. As I also said I ran through a couple of cycles with bumping.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

MoBoEvo

Reaction score
After having the Rezound battery for 4 days here's what I know. After 9 hours....5 calls, angry birds, Facebook, browsing apps, texting...I'm at just under 40%. On the stock bat after this time I was In the yellow at 15%.

Dolfan

Reaction score
I just got the new RED battery, charged and rocking, we will see how this goes...

Bob

Sent via DROID Thunderbolt...the forgotten one

billyberu

Reaction score
Going on 4 days now and I picked up around 4 or 5 extra hours of moderate use.can't beat that for 20 bucks.

OP
L

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
It's really a sweet deal because you get increased battery capacity without compromising the size of your phone.

Sorry guys for the confusion, but it looks like some of you missed what's in the blue box of this post from post #5. Please refer to the first post for a snapshot from December 7, 2011.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I started using mine yesterday. Today, I've had it off the charger for 9.5 hours and am at 77%, and it's almost the end of my work day. Typically I'd be around 50% or so at this time with the same usage. It seems to be lasting longer, hopefully in the coming days this result will be the norm.

Dolfan

Reaction score
Going on 4 days now and I picked up around 4 or 5 extra hours of moderate use.can't beat that for 20 bucks.

Im at about where you are...very happy with the $21.95 purchase...I wanted better battery life without the bulk of the extended battery...Im happy with it so far...

Bob

branthaman03

Reaction score
Been off the charger for over 13hrs and still have 57% left. A lot better than the "1800mah" battery from eBay.

ademily87

Reaction score
12 hours and 50 minutes on one charge and at 25%. I used it pretty consistently throughout the day just to see how it would do. Lots of YouTube and thechive.com and other internet surfing, forums etc. 3 few minute phone calls. Pandora through Bluetooth to AND from work.

Must say I'm very impressed. I'm starting to love this phone again. Best $20 ever spent imo.

Side note; wife got the battery too. She went 20 hours on one charge. Facebooking, words with friends and lots of texting and a couple phone calls.

Highly recommend this upgrade!!!

surfsup

Reaction score
just ordered one... with all hopes it will help, i really like the tBolt except for the battery...

surfsup

Reaction score
we have been on the road since last Wednesday and have been using my new battery since then (even in some 4g spots)... and YES it is a significant improvement over the OEM.

in fact HTC needs to offer all tBolt owners a direct swap with these batteries.

now my only beef with the tBolt is the verizon crap-ware on it... but i'll save that discussion for another thread