Thunderbolt Owners (HTC Rezound battery on sale for $19.99)

billyberu

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that lightem but for me even if I had to pay 40 the battery life increase would be well worth it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Dolfan

Reaction score
Looks like the deal is dead. Shows as $40 in my cart.

I was looking into getting the extended battery for my TBolt, but did not really want the added size that came with getting the extended battery, I may in time get the bigger battery but once I saw the price of the Rezound battery at the time I could get it at $19.99, I went that direction...I do like the extra time it adds to the battery life for that price, what you need to decide....if your gonna spend $40 for the Rezound battery...you almost can go the extra and get the extended battery...again thu, with the extended battery comes the added bulk of the bigger battery...

Bob

bases1616

Reaction score
I just checked today and the Rezound standard battery is back to $19.99. I jumped on it for my Thunderbolt if anyone is interested.

iRenegade

Reaction score
Still not getting more than am hour extra of active use, but my standby timeis significantly better, at 83% for 7hours 45 minutes Overnight.

greyghost04

Reaction score
Just went to the Verizon store by me and got the battery for $19.99. Will report in a couple of days its performance .

lightem

Reaction score
Looks like the deal is dead. Shows as $40 in my cart.

Thank you everyone for following up. I checked online and called my local to make sure they would match the price (I wanted to buy two and the site would only give the sale price for one). Picked them up and have seen some improvement.

I would like to clearly ask, as I feel it has been asked in many threads but not completely answered:

Is there an sure way to recalibrate the battery meter to the new battery without being rooted?

Thanks in advance.

Dolfan

Reaction score
For a reminder of how bad the stock battery really is, I threw it in the phone yesterday...lol...by noon it needed a blood transfusion(charge)...lol

Sent via DROID Thunderbolt...the forgotten one

wowings

Reaction score
Hi ,
Had my new Rezound battery since 11:00 yesterday morning and still have 40% left. As to settings, on the battery monitor app click on menu, go to settings, monitoring, and then battery capacity. You can adjust the power setting from there. I posted a question about overheating the battery if you put the setting a bit higher than it actually is. Someone responded that it would not be a problem since the app reads battery capacity and will not overcharge. Good luck.

greyghost04

Reaction score
I called 3 VZW stores before I found one that had the battery and it would ring up at $19.99. It is the Holy Grail of batteries for us. First charge I went from 6 hours heavy use to 10 hours. Wow, can't wait to see what it can do after 2 week break in dancedroid

greyghost04

Reaction score
Going to bed. Day 2 on new battery. 14h 35m with 30% power left. Heavy 4g use at work for 8 hours then lots of wi fi at home. Just watched a half hour of TV (Dish) on it. Love this battery.:D

Kittysback

Reaction score
Hi ,
Had my new Rezound battery since 11:00 yesterday morning and still have 40% left. As to settings, on the battery monitor app click on menu, go to settings, monitoring, and then battery capacity. You can adjust the power setting from there. I posted a question about overheating the battery if you put the setting a bit higher than it actually is. Someone responded that it would not be a problem since the app reads battery capacity and will not overcharge. Good luck.

Why cant i find the power setting? I cannot find this. When I click on my battery widget I dont see a setting option... I also tried settings and power and still cant see how to do this. :(

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums