HTC Thunderbolt Replacement Battery for $19.99, from Verizon

StupidGenius

Reaction score
This just posted on Droid-Life

Sneaky Deal: Official HTC Thunderbolt Replacement Batteries for $19.99 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

If replacement/backup batteries for your HTC Thunderbolt were something of interest to you then heading over to Verizon’s accessory site immediately would be a good idea. The official OEM standard battery can be had for $19.99 after a mysterious “additional discount” has been automatically applied by their checkout system. So yeah, you don’t need a coupon code or anything special. All you have to do is add the $39.99 standard battery to your cart and once you check out it should show up as $19.99.

yesdog99

Reaction score

Sneaky Deal: Official HTC Thunderbolt Replacement Batteries for $19.99 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

If replacement/backup batteries for your HTC Thunderbolt were something of interest to you then heading over to Verizon’s accessory site immediately would be a good idea. The official OEM standard battery can be had for $19.99 after a mysterious “additional discount” has been automatically applied by their checkout system. So yeah, you don’t need a coupon code or anything special. All you have to do is add the $39.99 standard battery to your cart and once you check out it should show up as $19.99.

Yeah, I just spending ANOTHER waste of 20 minutes on the phone with verizon about my battery life. One five minute call today and about 4 texts, battery dead in 4 1/2 hours.
Isn't it nice of them to sell me another battery for ONLY $20? Then I can spend half my evening plugging in batteries and taking one out to plug in another... how fun!

What a bunch of BS this is .. its a useless phone with this battery life. I have changed my brightness and update times.
Yesterday it was dead in 4 hours with the phone saying Voice Calls used 42% of the battery. I made 2 calls each under 5 minutes.. I am at a loss.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah, I just spending ANOTHER waste of 20 minutes on the phone with verizon about my battery life. One five minute call today and about 4 texts, battery dead in 4 1/2 hours.
Isn't it nice of them to sell me another battery for ONLY $20? Then I can spend half my evening plugging in batteries and taking one out to plug in another... how fun!

What a bunch of BS this is .. its a useless phone with this battery life. I have changed my brightness and update times.
Yesterday it was dead in 4 hours with the phone saying Voice Calls used 42% of the battery. I made 2 calls each under 5 minutes.. I am at a loss.

My battery lasts 14-18 hours on a charge. Stock battery.

Use LTE on off. Only use 4g when browsing or need it.

ridin the lightning

305rev305

Reaction score
This is the only complain I have. The battery sucks major!! 4-5 hrs tops. I really don't understand how people get a full day....couldn't they put a stronger battery?????

npro1464

Reaction score
I've heard the tb battery may only be good for about a year. If I bought this now and had it sit on my shelf for a year, would the battery be good still?

You guys with the bad battery life, have you rooted yet?

This threads just been BAMFed!

kparks

Reaction score

i just sent verizon a pretty long email about all my complaints with the data reboots and my brightness is on 14% and all sync off and stated i was getting 4 1/2 hours off a full charge and requested a free extended battery ill let u know how it goes!!!

kparks

Reaction score

i just sent verizon a pretty long email about all my complaints with the data reboots and my brightness is on 14% and all sync off and stated i was getting 4 1/2 hours off a full charge and requested a free extended battery ill let u know how it goes!!!
Just got a call from Verizon with there apology and they will be sending me a free extended battery now maybe I can set the display so I can actually see it outside. I was very nice and explained all the problems I was having in the email I sent them

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

leo67

Reaction score
few folks on here still having issues even with the xtended batt