[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - D2/D2G Only!

And another...

libertylogov3.png

Another...

libertylogov4.png

you have a D2Global, did you install the GRD Romer to make Liberty work with the D2Global?

This too....

If it was working before look on page 7 of my "liberty v2 work with romer v7" thread in the GRD subforum, there's a patch that changes the Liberty patch that replaces the build.prop to make it unusable.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Unsure as to what I should be looking for on P.7 of that thread. All I see is a link to liberty 2.0... is that what I should download? Flash over to that?

Please help, data is still down

My bad, was page 8. Heres a link to the workaround.

Really like the first out of those two!

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

If you have a couple ideas of one then let me know and I'll make another. It's hard to kind of make things different when you have to use what is given. Personally, I think the glow is going to make it all stand out a lot better. I tried doing different stuff to it but I kept reverting back to a more simple look just because it looked better when kept pretty simple.

on the forum app, it had the two pictures reversed, i like teh one with the swirly line through it, i like the one in post 89 as well. my creative side when it comes to making stuff like that is non-existant.

on the forum app, it had the two pictures reversed, i like teh one with the swirly line through it, i like the one in post 89 as well. my creative side when it comes to making stuff like that is non-existant.

No idea what you're talking about "on the forum app, it had the two pictures reversed"

Can I get a little link to show a fool how to install the battery guages?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

No idea what you're talking about "on the forum app, it had the two pictures reversed"

The droidforums.net app, for the droid, had the pictures backwards, so the one I liked I labeled wrong.

Metamorph instructions here. Click me.

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

Thank you very much lol I now know how to use that app finally

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Love it so far. Not a huge fan of blue text color but im going to try it a while see if I can get used to it. I really like the themed swype.

Only problem I have is not specific to your theme, I had it happen with oreo slice, but not stock liberty. When a handcent window pops up and you activate the keyboard, the handcent window isn't movng up so the keyboard ends up blockong the bottom of the quick reply window. Any idea on that?

Not a clue dude, don't use handcent, I use sms popup. I'll look into it though.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

I was just saying tha I don't use handcent, sorry. The stock texting app is good enough for me (for now anyway), and I get the popup.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

Back