[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - D2/D2G Only!

No Adonis DNA? I laced my phone with it, and it screams, even with 30 widgets running!

...and i'm not sharing.

libertylogov1.png

I made it simple, with your color code request. I always wanted to see a Liberty Logo with a glow behind it. I can do better than this but if this is appealing then I'll cast this one in and start work on another one with a different look and originality to it.

i like the concept! Can't wait to see what you come up with! feel free to use all the colors you want, just keep blue and black, maybe some silver too as the primaries, and black as the general background.

libertylogov1.png

I made it simple, with your color code request. I always wanted to see a Liberty Logo with a glow behind it. I can do better than this but if this is appealing then I'll cast this one in and start work on another one with a different look and originality to it.
Oh man. I like this a lot.

first off .. gotta say .. freakin epic!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Just like 13th said . gave me a reason to move from all black and white stuff to .. blue. currently using adw launcher ex but thinkin bout switchin back to Lp+ just to see what the difference is .. anyway.. point is .. great job and thanks for the love to the d2g!!!!

first off .. gotta say .. freakin epic!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Just like 13th said . gave me a reason to move from all black and white stuff to .. blue. currently using adw launcher ex but thinkin bout switchin back to Lp+ just to see what the difference is .. anyway.. point is .. great job and thanks for the love to the d2g!!!!

Sure thing dude, glad you like it, and I like that I'm converting people, lol! And thanks for the paypal love dude!

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

connectivity issues

This is aWesome man! Any know issues with connectivity? I seem to have no problems with google sync but I have multiple issues with connecting to Android Market or playing games that requires data usage. It's worse on WiFi. any ideas?

Question:

Updated to this theme last night, it's beautiful. I've noticed this morning that my Data is dead. I can make calls, but no data.

Could this possibly be related to the them change, as its the only change I've made recently?

If it's the theme, how can I revert back to stock Liberty 2.0.1.?

Thanks!

Question:

Updated to this theme last night, it's beautiful. I've noticed this morning that my Data is dead. I can make calls, but no data.

Could this possibly be related to the them change, as its the only change I've made recently?

Thanks!

stetsonaw's theme should not have anything to do with your data being dead. Themers don't alter anything that has to do with the functionality of the system. We only replace images/colors/xml edits and anything associated with that.

Did you apply any of the patches when you downloaded and installed the 2.0.1 ROM?

Question:

Thanks!

you have a D2Global, did you install the GRD Romer to make Liberty work with the D2Global?

Question:

Thanks!

you have a D2Global, did you install the GRD Romer to make Liberty work with the D2Global?

This too....

If it was working before look on page 7 of my "liberty v2 work with romer v7" thread in the GRD subforum, there's a patch that changes the Liberty patch that replaces the build.prop to make it unusable.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Question:

Thanks!

This too....

If it was working before look on page 7 of my "liberty v2 work with romer v7" thread in the GRD subforum, there's a patch that changes the Liberty patch that replaces the build.prop to make it unusable.

Yes I used the Rommer ( I think I said this a few posts earlier, but if not I apologize). I will check out the thread you specified. Updates to follow.

Question:

Thanks!

This too....

Unsure as to what I should be looking for on P.7 of that thread. All I see is a link to liberty 2.0... is that what I should download? Flash over to that?

Please help, data is still down

Back