[THEME] LithMod-EvoDroid

seang

Reaction score
yeah, i looked at that but both of the links on xda are broken
the instructions are on the first page.

Install Instructions

Installing Theme - Place the .zip on the root of your s.d and flash like you would a rom.

Installing Keyboard - unzip the .zip file and place the .apk on your s.d and install with any file manager you are using. Once you have installed the .apk you will need to go to settings/Language and Keyboard select HTC_IME mod, now that thats selected we need to set the keyboard as default so hold a text box till input method pops up and select the HTC_IME mod and DONE.

Installing icon set - Unzip the .zip file and put the folder with the icons on your s.d use any program that allows custom like Bettercut or LauncherPRO etc...

Installing Fonts - Place the .zip on s.d and flash as you would a rom.

Installing LauncherPRO Docks - Place the dock in the LauncherPro Docks folder on your s.d preference/Appearance/docks and select custom now select the dock and done.

Installing Alt_BOOT - Place .zip on s.d and go to recovery if you dont know and flash away.

Installing_Transparent_apps .zip - Place .zip and flash as you would the theme or a rom.

Installing_Transparent_apps Signed - This .zip of apps can extracted to s.d and installed individually with any app installer.

Installing_Wallpaper - Well the wallpaper does not need to be really be installed, you just need to extract the folder from the .zip and put on the root of your S.D and apply the wallpaper as normal.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Wait, how does this theme differ from manup's EVO Theme in the stickied main thread? it's like 15mb bigger :eek:

Its because in this version I didn't zip-align the .apk's. At the time I didnt know how. If you get this theme through Rom Manager (Jrummy's version) then you'll get the 15 MB savings (im assuming).

Madly in love with this theme..

Any chance of getting manup to make a SimplyStunning friendly version?

I'm a step ahead of that :)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/73632-theme-ss-evolution.html

On a side note...I havn't added to this theme because Jrummy took it over in his thread. I do have extensive Bugless Beast, Simply Stunning and Cyanogen 6 versions of this theme that I'm maintaining on a regular basis.

Bugless Evolution:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/67172-theme-bugless-evolution-rom.html

Simply Stunning 4.7:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/73632-theme-ss-evolution.html

CyanogenMod 6 RC3:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/70759-theme-revoution-cm6-rc3.html

McFingers

Reaction score
How can I get the text in the Stock Calendar Widget to NOT be black? Looking to have it be white.

And I also cannot find the wallpaper from the photos on the first page of the thread...can someone show me the path to their location please?

Reaction score
so still no word on where I can get this battery icon?

Screen1.png

anyone know what dock background this is? i'm trying to use a white background picture and i need to get this dock background so my icons show up. thanks!

McFingers

Reaction score
how can i get the text in the stock calendar widget to not be black? Looking to have it be white.

And i also cannot find the wallpaper from the photos on the first page of the thread...can someone show me the path to their location please?

b u m p!!@@!!

billjohnson

Reaction score
how can i get the text in the stock calendar widget to not be black? Looking to have it be white.

And i also cannot find the wallpaper from the photos on the first page of the thread...can someone show me the path to their location please?

b u m p!!@@!!

Changing the system text requires a little more research - I don't remember who posted the fix. As for the wallpaper, here ya go.

aayoo

Reaction score
We definitely need the remix ported over to lithium mod. I had to leave bugless because unlike its name, there are quite a few bugs and stability issues.

Reaction score
We definitely need the remix ported over to lithium mod. I had to leave bugless because unlike its name, there are quite a few bugs and stability issues.

I totally agree, except for the part about Bugless...not because I think it's bugless, but because I don't know. I had to leave CM 6.0 because every time I rebooted, it reverted everything back to stock. I LOVE this theme and I'd probably follow it to any ROM...Benny, any way to get Revo Remix to this or Liquid?

Froyo

Reaction score
I just uninstalled Absolute System from this so I could get the updated Market version like it says, only the free version doesn't seem to be posted. Anybody else notice this?

Reaction score
Is it possible, not sure. But to have an option to remove the clock in the top right corner and slide the icons over. I think its kinda lame to have that clock and then a weather app with the clock as well right under it. Just a thought, thanks for the updates.

Loaded the new rom, I don't see any difference in the battery icon at the top at all from the first version?

Actually to take this to another level, is it possible to have the top bar configurable for what icons show up on the right side for the system?

hmm... maybe I could implement something like that. I know how to do it myself in source but to have anyone change it randomly would take some coding.

Here is a services.jar with no clock. I didn't test it so hopefully I got it right.

[URL="http://www.froyoroms.com/files/developers/jrummy/services.jar"]http://www.froyoroms.com/files/developers/jrummy/services.jar[/URL]

Benny, this link no longer exists. Can you post an updated place to find it? I also want to get rid of the clock! Thanks,

RoyR80

Reaction score
i don't care if it's for the mod or not, just the battery icon itself. i'm using sapphire, but i just really like that battery icon.

edit - i found it, just not sure how to pull it yet.

i've incorporated it into li-mod, but the icon set i have is only for even #'s :unsure: (20, 60, 80) if anyone has a full set, plz post 'em. (10,20...70,80,90..)
thanks

xabeon

Reaction score
Is it just me or does this not work with the new gmail app and beautiful widgets?