[THEME] REVOution for CM6 RC3

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Added updates to both Evolution and Evolution Remix themes with some fixes. See original post for downloads and change log.

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score
Added updates to both Evolution and Evolution Remix themes with some fixes. See original post for downloads and change log.

Thanks a Bakers Buttload Benny. Love this theme but couldn't get around that Music FC. You're awesome. Great Work.

drini

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone can help me but I'm having problems with both the Revolution v2 and the remix. I tried installing the remix twice now and got stuck in a bootloop and v2 once and got stuck in a bootloop. I'm running Cyanogen 6.0 RC3 with clockwork and I keep trying to install the theme through rom manager and using install rom from sd card and keep coming with the end result: bootloop. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone can help me but I'm having problems with both the Revolution v2 and the remix. I tried installing the remix twice now and got stuck in a bootloop and v2 once and got stuck in a bootloop. I'm running Cyanogen 6.0 RC3 with clockwork and I keep trying to install the theme through rom manager and using install rom from sd card and keep coming with the end result: bootloop. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

This theme is built for Cyanogen 6.0 not RC3

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

drini

Reaction score
OK well title had me screwed up then cause it says REVOution for CM6 RC3. May want to change that :)

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score

I had the same problem. I reset my cayanogenmod settings to default and then it flashed perfect with no bootloop...

drini

Reaction score
Thanks TRVSDKSN. I just installed the 6.0 stable version and now it works. Title just had me screwed up when it said RC3 but all good now. Thanks :)

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score
Thanks TRVSDKSN. I just installed the 6.0 stable version and now it works. Title just had me screwed up when it said RC3 but all good now. Thanks :)

No sweat Bro. Hope you like it.

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score
This themed LauncherPro apk doesn't allow me to add plus widgets...

drini

Reaction score
How do you install the REVOution Remix Dock.zip file? I tried using rom manager but no luck? Sorry if its a noob question but I looked and couldn't find it. Thanks.

kevdog

Reaction score
How do you install the REVOution Remix Dock.zip file? I tried using rom manager but no luck? Sorry if its a noob question but I looked and couldn't find it. Thanks.

That file is an actual zip file (not an apk or update.zip), that contains images. I would extract this zip either on your phone or computer (and then push what images you want to the phone. You then would "install" each image individually within LP to select the icon for each shortcut.

Basically all you are doing is replacing shortcut icons with other icons.

drini

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I can't believe I didn't think of done since I've done it before. Thanks for your help and thank you to the Creator of this great theme. Thanks

seang

Reaction score
i completely love this theme. thanks for fixing the BT icon while on the phone!
just one thing, i have tried to change the battery icon with no luck. i have tried MM batteries, and they always make my phone go to landscape when i open an app.
here is one i tried:
Droid 2 Glowing Battery Mod - CyanogenMod Forum
its for CM6. if you do the option through recovery it changes the whole notification bar. and if i do the MM i get what i described above.