[THEME] REVOution for CM6 RC3

ichi go

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply but when I search "Battstat" in the market it shows "no result".
Maybe it's because I live in Europe and the applications are not the same?
Do you think I can find it by changing my provider settings with "Market enabler"?
Thanks again for your help!

ichi go

Reaction score
I found it by changing my provider settings with market enabler!
Your spelling helped me a lot too!
Thanks a lot man!
This widget is really cool!

chongo2515

Reaction score
sweet theme, installing now. quick question, how do i get rid of the carrier on the lock screen? Running cm6 stable

kevdog

Reaction score
You can either edit eri.xml to whatever you want, or get a lockscreen replacement program like widget locker

seang

Reaction score
sweet theme, installing now. quick question, how do i get rid of the carrier on the lock screen? Running cm6 stable
settings > cyanogenmod setings > user interface > date and provider

tomsyco

Reaction score
Launcher pro themed

I had problems installing the launcher pro themed version. I have a newer version and tried to install the themed version which is a later one and it failed to install. I do not have the stock launcher so I cannot uninstall launcher pro. Thanks in advance.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
I had problems installing the launcher pro themed version. I have a newer version and tried to install the themed version which is a later one and it failed to install. I do not have the stock launcher so I cannot uninstall launcher pro. Thanks in advance.

You have to unnstall LauncherPro before u can install my version.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk