[THEME] REVOution for CM6 RC3

Sfc3rd

Reaction score
"Flash the following .zip to add these apps to your phone modified with transparent widget backgrounds"

How do i do this?

Evolution_Dock.zip --> This is NOT flashable through recovery. This .zip contains icons and a background dock image that needs to be applied through the LauncherPro preferences. Extract images into a folder on your SDCard.

How do i do this with ADWlauncher?

anyone help me with this?
If you are on clockwork, use rom manager. Go to install rom on sd card. Make sure the package is on the root of your sd card. As for the evolution dock, this only works with Launcher Pro. It is not an adw theme.

Lupinicus

Reaction score
What clock widget/skin are you using in the screenshot? Same for the battery widget that uses text instead of an icon.

nader2013

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for porting this. Main reason for holding off switching from BB.4 to this was the Revolution theme :D

EDIT: How do you uninstall the apps like Amazon MP3 and such? I totally forgot

Use root explorer or a app similar to it. Then delete them from /system/app. What I want to know though is, what is that battery widget under the search box.

What clock widget/skin are you using in the screenshot? Same for the battery widget that uses text instead of an icon.

The Battery Widget is BattSatt. The clock is Digital Clock Widget by the dev Maize.

Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Updated OP with link for version that works with official 6.0 build. Also added font packages and download for a themed LauncherPro :)

federaldroid

Reaction score
am i the only one having a problem with market? it wont open

update. nvm. i had to apply the rom first reboot and then the theme. :p

Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
can anyone help me with the dock idk how to install it.

1. Download the Evolution_Dock.zip file, extract it, place all the images into a folder on your SD card.

2. Goto LauncherPro Preferences and select "Appearance settings" --> "Dock Background" --> "Custom Image". Your photo gallery will open up. Scroll to the folder you just made and select the background .png that was provided with the .zip.

3. Add a shortcut to your dock. After you select an application shortcut a pop up will ask what kind of icon you want to use with it. Select "custom". Again, your gallery will open. Scroll to your folder and select what word icon you want to use with the shortcut you just created.

4. Repeat step 3 for each shortcut you place on your dock.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Updated OP with new "REMIX" version of this theme.....hope you guys like it

Eggathis

Reaction score
this is my fav CM theme, by far. just installed the new remix, and i love it. is that a port of the sense live wallpaper in your pics, or just a background image? i have been searching for a port of that live wallpaper for a long time. good work, btw!

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
this is my fav CM theme, by far. just installed the new remix, and i love it. is that a port of the sense live wallpaper in your pics, or just a background image? i have been searching for a port of that live wallpaper for a long time. good work, btw!

Just a static wallpaper...I havnt found a working Live version yet either.

Sent from my rooted Droid...

kevdog

Reaction score
Can you post the static wallpaper on your first post as well? Thanks.

superbalde

Reaction score
Can anyone change the "Clear" button on the notifications page? The button is standard grey but the word "Clear" is always either white or transparent. I've tried changing the color in the CM settings and it never changes color.

I'm not sure if it is a Theme or ROM problem.

Thanks!