[THEME] REVOution for CM6 RC3

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Mediafire still not downloading this... Has anyone got a different download link? Thanks in advance!

Ken!

I'm re-upping the file shortly. Should be available soon.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Yeah, same problem here... songs start but fc window pops up instantly too

Yea it was driving me crazy but you can delete the music.apk using root explorer or app like that. Then you adb install stock apk again, just pull it from the RC3 zip.

If you remove the widget and replace it on the homescreen it fixes the problem.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Mediafire still not downloading this... Has anyone got a different download link? Thanks in advance!

Ken!

It should be working now...finally figured out why Mediafire didn't like the file

Reaction score
help

"Flash the following .zip to add these apps to your phone modified with transparent widget backgrounds"

How do i do this?

Evolution_Dock.zip --> This is NOT flashable through recovery. This .zip contains icons and a background dock image that needs to be applied through the LauncherPro preferences. Extract images into a folder on your SDCard.

How do i do this with ADWlauncher?

Last edited:

paOol

Reaction score
posting to save thread.
looks awesome. will probably wait until CM6 is out of RC before i theme though

Phoenixwind

Reaction score
Benny, awesome job on the theme, I really love it and it gave me a reason to switch back to CM6 :)

I have a request though.... could you make an adw theme? and make dialer transparent?

sentientchimp

Reaction score
Thanks to Benny879 and Manup for an awesome theme! This is definitely the best look my Droid has ever sported (check out my gallery for some screens!). As you mentioned earlier, there does need to be a good deal of space in the /system partition, and my first attempt at install didn't work because i didn't leave enough empty. The .zip without Launcher2 worked just fine, though. Fired it up in Clockwork recovery; applied the XML in Cyanogen settings (Tweaks extras section); finally, I set up the custom dock background and icons in LauncherPro. Worked like a charm! Keep up the good work!

**one tiny criticism - there seems to be a few characters missing from the fonts. the symbol for degrees as well as super-scored numbers (squared, cubed) aren't displaying properly for me.

Last edited:

Phoenixwind

Reaction score
One other thing: did anyone notice that when installing 8/17/10 gapps that you lose the theme on search widget?

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
One other thing: did anyone notice that when installing 8/17/10 gapps that you lose the theme on search widget?

Anytime you install a stock app over a themed app you'll lose the skin.

Phoenixwind

Reaction score
Yeah but I tried to reflash and it didn't work, guess /system was too filled to support the extra data from the themed search widget.

DroidNoobUser

Reaction score
/system partition

Do I need to have the SD card partitioned for this to work? I installed and still stock

Reaction score
help please

"Flash the following .zip to add these apps to your phone modified with transparent widget backgrounds"

How do i do this?

Evolution_Dock.zip --> This is NOT flashable through recovery. This .zip contains icons and a background dock image that needs to be applied through the LauncherPro preferences. Extract images into a folder on your SDCard.

How do i do this with ADWlauncher?

anyone help me with this?