The Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 - Multiple Phones

Brent Bro

Reaction score
I really like it too, but I have lost all data connections. I can't connect except for through WiFi. Anyone else having this problem?

Gracklor

Reaction score
I had to revert back to UltimateDroid 2.5. I was having a lot of problems with 3.0.1. My phone wasnt ringing, it wasnt even showing that I was receiving a call. The only way I could find out I even missed a call was by checking my missed call log. It stopped ringing for text messages also. I am not sure what caused all of this, but please fix it. I really liked 3.0.1 (or at least the parts that worked) and I really want to reinstall it, but I will not do so until it is more stable. This could have been a problem with just my phone, but I tried reinstalling several times, wiping data and cache, mounting system, as well as every other thing I could think of and nothing worked.

I am having the same exact issues on my D1. I am currently starting to reload my UD2.5, since not getting notified when a SMS arrives as well as an email is getting pretty frustrating.

Besides those issues, the rest of the ROM is amazing. I can't wait for them to fix those issues and i will jump right back to it. Keep up the great work!

I too had issues with 3.0.1. I missed texts, I had problems with apps (like music) randomly shutting down, and the battery seemed to drain fairly quickly (the phone barely lasted my shift at work).

UD 2.5 seems to be working well so far. I'll probably stick with that until 3.0.x is more stable.

GigaSlackr

Reaction score
I really like it too, but I have lost all data connections. I can't connect except for through WiFi. Anyone else having this problem?

I had that problem as well. Im not sure if its the ROM or JuiceDefender that is the problem though

nhepler90

Reaction score
Can someone get me the link for the 3.0.1 rom for droid 1? Not there on the first page.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nhepler90

Reaction score
Or direct me in the right direction for it?

Milton515

Reaction score
Im using the OG D1, Im currently running UD 2.5 do I have to wipe before I flash UD 3.0.1 or can I just flash it over my current version? Also, I would like to know if there is any way to get the screen off and on animation from 3.0.1 to 2.5, if so could you please explain to me how? Because I fell in love with that animation from the first time I saw the Nexus S....

Milton515

Reaction score
^Thanx for the quick response..... Now the only issue I'm having is apps wont download from market, they start but wont finish.... And where can I find the Facebook For Android app

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Im using the OG D1, Im currently running UD 2.5 do I have to wipe before I flash UD 3.0.1 or can I just flash it over my current version? Also, I would like to know if there is any way to get the screen off and on animation from 3.0.1 to 2.5, if so could you please explain to me how? Because I fell in love with that animation from the first time I saw the Nexus S....

You can install an update.zip for PE4.2 that has the gingerbread animations. Again, that's for PE, but it would get you the animations on a Froyo rom.

Edit:
It's listed in the df thread for PE 4.2.

Sent from my Droid running whatever ROM and Kernel I chose to use today...

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score

You can install an update.zip for PE4.2 that has the gingerbread animations. Again, that's for PE, but it would get you the animations on a Froyo rom. ..

They were referring to the CRT on/off animations. Not the fancy animations.