The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
anyone know if theyre working on an update to 3.3.0 for the D-1? i really love this rom and would love to see what they can think up next for it.

At this point it looks like the last update we will see for UD is 3.3.1 which was a minor update that included the earliest 3g fix that cvpcs came up with. Not sure where you can get a copy of it though since their site is down and Blackdroid has not been heard from in quite a few months now.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

jawonder

Reaction score
Are you planing on making UD for the Droid X now that there's 2nd int. (shadow)?. I use to love UD on my Droid X even tho it wasn't stable wish i could get it on there again .

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Unfortunately the UD dev, blackdroid, has been MIA for some months now. At least since April it was. I wouldnt expect to see anything else as far as UD is concerned.

bourbon

Reaction score
depressing... was a great rom.

i agree, really hate that there isn't any updates for this rom :( there isn't many out there for my phone (desire cdma) and ive tried cyanogen, muiu, and oxygen and this is the best one by far. the only thing i'm missing is navigation. i still can't seem to get it to work...

GohanBurner

Reaction score
It was a great ROM in the beginning. Once Gingerbread came out it seemed like the devs were struggling to keep up with CyanogenMod 7. I LOVE CyanogenMod 7 and I'll be honest, I have been flip flopping UD and CyanogenMod 7 for quite some time. Since development seemed to have stopped, or the devs have been working on some top-secret thing for months now (highly unlikely)...I will be rocking CyanogenMod 7 until I get my Bionic and PRAYING that a CyanogenMod 7-like ROM is released for it soon to get rid of that hideous MotoBLUR BS.

isoDUB

Reaction score
hey guys. i was wondering...is there any place where i can download 3.3.0 (or whatever the latest version is)? i just got a Droid X and thought that it would be nice to get a fresh start on my Droid 1..only to find out Blackdroid is gone. :(

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
hey guys. i was wondering...is there any place where i can download 3.3.0 (or whatever the latest version is)? i just got a Droid X and thought that it would be nice to get a fresh start on my Droid 1..only to find out Blackdroid is gone. :(

Ok if you are looking for the latest UD for the D1 I dont have it. But if you go HERE to this thread there is a possible way to get it. You will need to message the user who says he has it to see if it is still available. Aside from that I dont know where else to get it for you. Sorry.

Strunz4u

Reaction score
anyone know where i can get this rom?

i've been using 3.2.5 for a while. i tried 3.3.1 but it made the phone unstable. i wanted to give 3.3.0 a try. if you could post a link it would be much appreciated

3.2.5 is still running fine otherwise.

thanks in advance

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
i've been using 3.2.5 for a while. i tried 3.3.1 but it made the phone unstable. i wanted to give 3.3.0 a try. if you could post a link it would be much appreciated

3.2.5 is still running fine otherwise.

thanks in advance

The only difference between 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 was that for 3.3.1 there was that first 3g fix by cvpcs added in. Other then that they are pretty much the same so should be about the same stability wise.

Strunz4u

Reaction score
The only difference between 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 was that for 3.3.1 there was that first 3g fix by cvpcs added in. Other then that they are pretty much the same so should be about the same stability wise.

thank you for the info. i have 3.3.1 on and it's running fine now.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem and glad it is working for you now!