The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

vinz2ben

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a new Android user. It seems that my HTC HD2 running on Android 2.3.3 with UD 3.3.0 could not be detected by HTC Sync. I am trying to connect to sync my Contacts, Calendar & Tasks in my Oulook. I have tried different versions of HTC Sync. When I plug the device, HTC Sync will be installed but still it could not be detected. Any solutions? Please help. Thank you.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a new Android user. It seems that my HTC HD2 running on Android 2.3.3 with UD 3.3.0 could not be detected by HTC Sync. I am trying to connect to sync my Contacts, Calendar & Tasks in my Oulook. I have tried different versions of HTC Sync. When I plug the device, HTC Sync will be installed but still it could not be detected. Any solutions? Please help. Thank you.
I applaud the fact that you use UD but this rom is long been discontinued. i wish i could give you support on your problem but i dont have htc and dont even know what Htc sync is (of course i could give a guess but that still wouldnt give you support). My suggestion is for you to install a rom that still is in active development so you could get support for it. Im going to suggest cyanogen since i know that has the most widespread reach and it has good chances of being supported on your device. Then maybe your problem can be solved from the fact that its overwriting the problem or if it persists with new rom then you can get support.

michaelaraya14

Reaction score
im new at this and i got a droid 1 can i install this rom ... or even better one that looks like the droid 3

Durandgir

Reaction score
im new at this and i got a droid 1 can i install this rom ... or even better one that looks like the droid 3

Well you can run it on the D1 its extremely outdated now, its almost a year old, its been almost a year since Blackdroid went missing. There is no D3 though, the D3 didn't even exist to the public yet when he went missing

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums