The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

taz1458

Reaction score
On droid incredible with 5500 extended battery and the life now SUCKS> Was fantastic on 2.5 but HORRIBLE on 3.0 Any ideas?
I tried that and tried the setcpu and had no luck. Battery life is still terrible.
I would think you did not get a good install. I would go back and reflash/install the rom again - no wipes.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

yeoj1323

Reaction score
When are you going to fix the lights problem? Or does anyone knoe how to get the keyboard lights working?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

RedMike

Reaction score
Add the brightness toggle to the widgets pulldown. Toggle through some brightness settings and the lights will come on. Its not automatic, but at least you know how to make them come on when you need them.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - Changes Since Alpha (Stock gingerbread themed, UD Theme being remade to work with new theming system)
---------------------------------------
- GRH78 Build
- New Market included (blackdroid)
- UD Settings/Extras (blackdroid)
- Long press search button to access UD Settings (blackdroid)
- Gingerbread Google Apps from the Nexus S Included (blackdroid)
- Gingerbread TV out animation (works for on as well, blackdroid)
- Settings to turn TV out animations off (defer)
- Multi-Function-Shutdown Thread (cyanogenmod - temporary - read below)
- AppWidgetPicker (boombuler)
- Ability to hide adb notification (cyanogen)
- Galaxy S Style Power Widget (Pedlar)
- Cytown Phone (cytown)
- Wysie Contacts (sileht/wysie)
- Overhauled music player gingerbread port (blackdroid)
- Long Press back to kill app (Evan Charlton)
- Updated Settings Power Control Widget (rmcc)
- Adjustable performance settings (cyanogenmod)

Things that still need to be fixed:
- Lights
- Camcorder

Link to Screen Shots: Click me for pics

Screen caps thanks to TheFarmerDeBoer

You must wipe before installing this rom!! Cache and data!!

Download Links: Please Check and make sure you have newest file form UD forums! Ftp Files Were uploaded here at 1/10/11 - Updated to newest releases on UD forums! This time is to reference on UD forums if a day or two down the road.

Droid 1:

Droid 1 UD 3.0.0 Beta FTP Link

UD 3.0.0 Beta for Droid 1 UD forums

Incredible:

Incredible UD 3.0.0 Beta Ftp Link

Incredible UD 3.0.0 UD Beta forum Link

EVO 4G:

Evo 4G UD 3.0.0 Beta Ftp Link

EVO 4G UD 3.0.0 Beta UD Forum Link

Desire CDMA:

Desire CDMA UD 3.0.0 Beta Ftp Link

Desire CDMA UD 3.0.0 Beta Forum Link

Desire GSM:

Desire GSM UD 3.0.0 Beta Ftp Link

Desire GSM UD 3.0.0 Beta UD Forum Link

Nexus One:

Nexus One UD 3.0.0 Beta Ftp Link

Nexus One UD 3.0.0 Beta UD Forum Link

Nexus S:

Nexus S UD 3.0.0 Beta Ftp Link

Nexus S UD 3.0.0 Beta UD Forum Link

Donate Link For Blackdroid below

If you enjoy UD roms and appreciate Blackdroids work, please donate to the cause and show your support! <-- Click Here

Just downloaded and i got a crazy amounts of force close on the android Keyboard and wasn't even typing ,,, lol...its slick looking and has a pile of great features cant wait for the final release. Thanks Dev's for all your hard work

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
any one get usb mounting on the dinc i just about tried every thing

Reaction score
Please please help...I'm stuck on 3.0 beta I have my stock HTC back up but for some reason can not restore back...rom manager will not allow me to flash to another rom. Tried to dl a new mod but it wont allow me to flash it. If at all possible does anyone have a stock HTC back up file I can get? 3.0 beta does not allow me to send pix message and does not have allot of apps that I need. Please help a newb out....lol..PLEASE..

sent from my Droid Incredible using Droid forums app.

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please please help...I'm stuck on 3.0 beta I have my stock HTC back up but for some reason can not restore back...rom manager will not allow me to flash to another rom. Tried to dl a new mod but it wont allow me to flash it. If at all possible does anyone have a stock HTC back up file I can get? 3.0 beta does not allow me to send pix message and does not have allot of apps that I need. Please help a newb out....lol..PLEASE..

i noticed while testing clockwork mod boot in to recovey and install your rom that way or even your restore

by the way did you get usb mounting to work

Reaction score

i noticed while testing clockwork mod boot in to recovey and install your rom that way or even your restore

by the way did you get usb mounting to work

Ok is there any way you could explain a step by step..I'm brand new and don't want to screw this up...lol...thank you by the way.

turtleboyf

Reaction score
Keyboard Force Close

Anyone have any luck with using the HTC IME keyboard installation option? Every time I click it results in endless force closes until I switch the keyboard. Droid 1.