Sourcery ROM 2.2

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
this is not support :)

I'm sad to see development of Sourcery go away seeing as though I just started using it! I have a couple of problems/ questions. I'm on version 2.2.

1. When I try to load a different theme or animations, I just get the spinning wheel and "Magic Happening!" Nothing happens... the action never completes. Any ideas?

2. Is there a way to change or completely remove where it says "SOURCERY" at the top of the notification bar when pulled down?

Other than these things, it's a great rom and runs smooth!

1) make sure usb debugging is turned on.
2) look under magic commands.

hmm offered early upgrade to thunderbolt

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Was thinking thunderbolt too but gonna wait for the bionic I think but if that ends up sucking I'll be going tb

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I'm sad to see development of Sourcery go away seeing as though I just started using it! I have a couple of problems/ questions. I'm on version 2.2.

1. When I try to load a different theme or animations, I just get the spinning wheel and "Magic Happening!" Nothing happens... the action never completes. Any ideas?

2. Is there a way to change or completely remove where it says "SOURCERY" at the top of the notification bar when pulled down?

I was offered that to.. r u thinking what i'm thinking.. ?
Thourcerybolt dancedroid

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Was thinking thunderbolt too but gonna wait for the bionic I think but if that ends up sucking I'll be going tb

I think the Targa would be worth the wait.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea but it is a moto phone and moto has sucked a lot lately especially with roms and locking the devices up the tb is already blown open

T-Dev

Reaction score

Eagle, how did you get that offer?? got 10 mos left on mine.. liking the looks of the t-bolt as well

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
?????

Eagle, how did you get that offer?? got 10 mos left on mine.. liking the looks of the t-bolt as well

i dont know it was a mms message went to verizon store today they said its good. it was embarrising when i told them i was involved with sourcery and they all got on their knees and bowed continually.

Dawg72

Reaction score
You need to get it back together guys!!! We miss the great work you guys put out. I haven't found anything yet that matches your work.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Yea but it is a moto phone and moto has sucked a lot lately especially with roms and locking the devices up the tb is already blown open

Well then I guess you should grab the TB then. Considering all manufacturers are going that route.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea but still wishing and hoping it isn't so on the bionic

shantis212

Reaction score
any advice on removing the background or the scrolling message? i click on the appropriate links, the super user notification appears, system reboots, but no changes occur.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea send me a pm and i'll get that fixed for you no problem

KaliniuS

Reaction score
I've managed to get everything the way I want except for one little thing; at some point, I saw an option in the Messages app that let me invert the black/ white so the letters were white on a black background. I was messing around and switching to the alternate messaging apps built into Sourcery and have somehow lost that option. I would love to get it back to white on black but cannot find that option anywhere!

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll post the apk here for u later today