Sourcery ROM 2.2

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
You have control and its all your fault I couldn't download a boot animation of an android urinating on an apple, to impress the ladies.
GFlam, we are in a big fight.lol

They need to find a new name instead of hosting, since it makes me think of a parasitic relationship.
Sourcery and your app aren't ring worms or lampreys.
Thats right, I demand the world change to suit my pithy needs.
Teehee face

Yea my host was just updating or something along those lines i got a few emails about my app not being able to download any animations as well but server is already back up nothing i really had control over but whatever it's all back

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You have control and its all your fault I couldn't download a boot animation of an android urinating on an apple, to impress the ladies.
GFlam, we are in a big fight.lol

They need to find a new name instead of hosting, since it makes me think of a parasitic relationship.
Sourcery and your app aren't ring worms or lampreys.
Thats right, I demand the world change to suit my pithy needs.
Teehee face

Yea my host was just updating or something along those lines i got a few emails about my app not being able to download any animations as well but server is already back up nothing i really had control over but whatever it's all back

danceswithbongs

I'm sorry i hurt your game dwb i know that peeing androids always gets me tons of women :) i just say yea i developed for sourcery rom and i write apps i'm kind of a big deal and they'll do whatever i tell them dancedroid

ha but anyway hosting makes some sense to me but what do you suggest we call it?

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I'm sorry i hurt your game dwb i know that peeing androids always gets me tons of women :) i just say yea i developed for sourcery rom and i write apps i'm kind of a big deal and they'll do whatever i tell them dancedroid

ha but anyway hosting makes some sense to me but what do you suggest we call it?

Hurt my game, not at all, I was playing Strip Sorry. Great game based on my original, Strip Operation.

Funny that you use that line on the ladies. I do too, and I never had to learn coding! Bahhh.
I started after eagle mentioned people bowing to him when he went to Big Red. Yet to fail.

Of course hosting makes sense, but how bout servicing?
Sounds more like , ya know...
Well who doesn't love being serviced? Everyone regardless of sex, age, race or creed. Well unless your creed is being a monk

danceswithbongs

jding13

Reaction score
First DWB +1 for servicing and +100 for being serviced.

Ok I need some help, I feel I am going crazy. Thought I saw somewhere in Sourcery options to d/l alt. desk clocks but for the life of me can't find them now. I am on V2.2 if that's matters...
Any help would be great, thanks

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
no

Ok I need some help, I feel I am going crazy. Thought I saw somewhere in Sourcery options to d/l alt. desk clocks but for the life of me can't find them now. I am on V2.2 if that's matters...

there isnt anywhere in settings for alternate desk clocks but there are some widgets that have different clocks.

jding13

Reaction score

there isnt anywhere in settings for alternate desk clocks but there are some widgets that have different clocks.

Wow Eagle thanks for the quick reply, don't know where I saw that then. Guess its time for the men in the white coats to come get me

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

Hurt my game, not at all, I was playing Strip Sorry. Great game based on my original, Strip Operation.

Funny that you use that line on the ladies. I do too, and I never had to learn coding! Bahhh.
I started after eagle mentioned people bowing to him when he went to Big Red. Yet to fail.

Of course hosting makes sense, but how bout servicing?
Sounds more like , ya know...
Well who doesn't love being serviced? Everyone regardless of sex, age, race or creed. Well unless your creed is being a monk

danceswithbongs

This thread has taken an odd turn.. :icon_ banana: Sourcery is effecting multiple layers of life...

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It always takes an interesting twist with dwb he has an amazing/interesting mind I love all of his rants lol but yea pretty great sourcery is not only good with the droid 1 it's also good with the ladies

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

alienware777

Reaction score
Whoa... I finally decided to go back to froyo after getting so annoyed at GB. I tried this rom and... well... it blows my mind that a rom can be this good. From the very start when I was typing in my google account information I was amazed. Every minute I used it I was amazed. This is one of the greatest roms I have ever seen. Thank you gflam, you've renewed my faith in android roms. I'm not sure why you decided to stop developing this and have it moved to the archives, but I very much wish you would continue. Either way though it is the best rom I have seen in a long time. Nicely done.

chewy74

Reaction score
Is there any way to remove the blue flame background?

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Whoa... I finally decided to go back to froyo after getting so annoyed at GB. I tried this rom and... well... it blows my mind that a rom can be this good. From the very start when I was typing in my google account information I was amazed. Every minute I used it I was amazed. This is one of the greatest roms I have ever seen. Thank you gflam, you've renewed my faith in android roms. I'm not sure why you decided to stop developing this and have it moved to the archives, but I very much wish you would continue. Either way though it is the best rom I have seen in a long time. Nicely done.

Glad u like it but this isn't my rom it's mine and eagle1967 he was the beginning of sourcery he later found me he deserves a lot of cred as well.

Anyway glad u like it :)

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
That was me and amazingly for a rom that is unsupported and hasn't had any work done on it in a long time it is still more advanced then most!