Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I want to personally thank all the devs of the different themes that I asked to port. They didn't mess around the turn around times weren't days but only hours. Thank you so much you really came through

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

vkashat

Reaction score
Black Ice Froyo was my favorite theme ever. If that gets ported, Sapphire might just become my permanent ROM.

JoelWRX

Reaction score
I want to personally thank all the devs of the different themes that I asked to port. They didn't mess around the turn around times weren't days but only hours. Thank you so much you really came through

No problem, thanks to you guys though for putting that together and getting us included and using our work!

DiGi91

Reaction score
Hoping manup gets back to you about evodroid I really want to check that theme out.

tom108

Reaction score
The droid X theme has the dreaded black text on dark button. this is not in reference to the notification bar but to the function buttons themselves.

cap201008042350.jpg

flyinion

Reaction score
Trying out Nextang and I noticed the Google Search widget is all white not the nice transparent black from the screenshot.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The droid X theme has the dreaded black text on dark button. this is not in reference to the notification bar but to the function buttons themselves.

cap201008042350.jpg

yeah I ported these themes all at once last night I rushed through some I will have to go in and fix code to make it right, but it will have to wait last night killed me!!!!!

microsnook

Reaction score
Nice work as always bgill.
I'll be switching to a themed sapphire rom soon!!!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice work as always bgill.
I'll be switching to a themed sapphire rom soon!!!

hey my Old Friend!! how are you!! you never holla at me any more!!!

tom108

Reaction score
yeah I ported these themes all at once last night I rushed through some I will have to go in and fix code to make it right, but it will have to wait last night killed me!!!!!

No problem. Get some rest.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
updated first Post!

Armyof2

Reaction score
Here is what i have for Watermark'd I don't have many icons on my desktops so hard to show what they look like...the OP gives you a good idea of what those look like

Edit:The shortcut bar at the bottom is my LauncherPro not what comes with it

jayman350

Reaction score
Armyof2 where did you get the GEM icon for LP? I like that a lot, especially with the Watermark'D theme.