Dark Edge for Sapphire!

shocka2430

Reaction score
I can hook you up with both when I get home. If you want to go head and get the app icon you can dl the gold adw launcher and pull the ic_tray.png out and save to your sd then hit custom on lp and select it.

My phone has taken over, please disregard if this post is not helpful

pitchblaknight

Reaction score
thanks man i really appreciate it, you guys are seriously the bomb with all this personal support =D

shocka2430

Reaction score
No prob man. And people have helped me before so when I can help someone else I do. That's what is awesome about this community. And sapphire is such a good rom we don't have to help each other out with problems, we just help out with customizing and making things look better lol.

My phone has taken over, please disregard if this post is not helpful

shocka2430

Reaction score
here ya go man. I take no credit for the app button thats Kov's so give him credit. And i'm glad to share the lp dock background so if anybody wants them i will give you whatever color you want just holler. edit: actually i just put them all on here links in the sig.

Last edited:

pitchblaknight

Reaction score
Sweet, they worked perfect and look great dude.

And sorry to keep asking for things guys but no matter what i do photo gallery live wallpaper crashes the market before it finishes installing. If anyone can post the apk i would appreciate it. Ive looked all over the web and cant find it.

shocka2430

Reaction score
You look on androidlib or one of those sites? I'll see if i can get a link for ya. nm its androlib and its just got a qr code. I'll see what i can do

Last edited:

jedicolt

Reaction score
Amazing theme! happy to see it on Sapphire. I'm running into an issue that I hadn't seen on this post yet. I can apply the theme just fine, but when I go and theme the apps through Metamorph and reboot, my market and a few other apps are missing or have a blank icon that says "network" or something on it. I was sure to use the darkedge tools and do the A2S transfer.

Anyone else have this issue come up? Love this theme from way back and would love to have it on Sapphire working correctly for me. Cheers.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
When can we expect a 1.0.0 port? I would really like to try this out as my first theme :)

Xeudoxus will be making it officially supported after he updates DE to 2.2 OTA, so I think he is just going to let Xeu do his thing.

eagle132

Reaction score
Well the theme looks cool, but unfortunately I can't boot my phone haha. The DE boot animation plays over and over. I've tried a few battery pulls but the thing just won't boot. Oh well, time to restore.

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
Well the theme looks cool, but unfortunately I can't boot my phone haha. The DE boot animation plays over and over. I've tried a few battery pulls but the thing just won't boot. Oh well, time to restore.

I don't think it has been updated for 1.0.0 yet so if you want to use DE you need to run 0.8.4 until they update the theme for 1.0.

brochaos

Reaction score
as nice as DE is, i wish they had more professional color choices...

Yufice

Reaction score
When you update for 1.0, pleeeeeeeeeease include a circular battery icon. Definitely the coolest thing ever.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Bgill will probably not port it because X and team will be making it for sapphire. So maybe try putting that in their thread and seeing if they will put it in for ya, I think they have a request section.