Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

Armyof2

Reaction score
Armyof2 where did you get the GEM icon for LP? I like that a lot, especially with the Watermark'D theme.

All i did was pull the image from the sapphire out of logo banner on the wiki site and put it on my SD card. After that everything is handled through LauncherPro (i assume adw can do it as well). I added a new app drawer shortcut and then chose custom icon on the next dialog screen. Navigate to where your icon is and select it...bam sapphire in the dock

Edit: Attached the image I use for the dock

Last edited:

BeGood

Reaction score
Black Ice Froyo was my favorite theme ever. If that gets ported, Sapphire might just become my permanent ROM.
I agree, as soon as i have S and BI, I am done, will start to use phone as a phone? can not watch this forum everday allday and making changes :work3:

ItsZah

Reaction score
I'm having issues with the Incognito theme. Each time I try to install via sprecovery it aborts the installation. Figured I got a bad download so tried again, and then tried Koveleski's server. Perhaps the original copy is corrupted?

I've tried updating my rom through "rom manager" everytime I tried I ended up having to restore back to my previous build of sapphire...so I tried the "download rom" option in rom manager chose "icognito" for my theme and it was good to go until I opened my "drawer" and my apps icons were not there just the title. I downloaded the gapps also to replace the google icons, didnt work. I'm gonna try the "sprecovery>update.zip" route when I get home from work, let you guys know what happends

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm having issues with the Incognito theme. Each time I try to install via sprecovery it aborts the installation. Figured I got a bad download so tried again, and then tried Koveleski's server. Perhaps the original copy is corrupted?

I've tried updating my rom through "rom manager" everytime I tried I ended up having to restore back to my previous build of sapphire...so I tried the "download rom" option in rom manager chose "icognito" for my theme and it was good to go until I opened my "drawer" and my apps icons were not there just the title. I downloaded the gapps also to replace the google icons, didnt work. I'm gonna try the "sprecovery>update.zip" route when I get home from work, let you guys know what happends

the icons are black/transparent if you were running stock launcher the BG is black thats why.

UDsOP.png

flyinion

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone know why I would have a white Google Search widget instead of the black transparent one in the nextang screenshot? I did a full wipe when I installed.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Bgill if I use the cytown phone enhancements does that mess with your dialer? If so I don't wanna use it since that dialer is awesome.

My phone has taken over, please disregard if this post is not helpful

jpblock82

Reaction score
Sup with my fonts not being the same as the screenshots with GALA S???? Stock Droid fonts only???

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sup with my fonts not being the same as the screenshots with GALA S???? Stock Droid fonts only???

Sorry about the fonts they are from the incognito theme which was on my phone then I flashed each of the themes for the screen shots. Sorry I was up all night porting and got lazy and didn't wipe between themes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jpblock82

Reaction score

Sorry about the fonts they are from the incognito theme which was on my phone then I flashed each of the themes for the screen shots. Sorry I was up all night porting and got lazy and didn't wipe between themes.

Thats okay... we all gotta sleep sometime!! Suggestions on how to get the font with GalaS???

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thats okay... we all gotta sleep sometime!! Suggestions on how to get the font with GalaS???

um there are a few ways to do it Pull the fonts from Incognito and make a MM for it, or you can pull the fonts folder and just put in the theme.zip of your choice or you can push the fost via ADB or I could make a update.zip for the fonts only and install like a rom! lol so there are your options!