[ROM][DROID2] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/12/2011)

Giroux28

Reaction score
Settings/battery and data manager/battery mode

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

neither of those are on my settings page... i have no way to get to battery mode... i dont even have data manager...

running apex 2.0 rc2 of course

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
What are your settings options? After sound and display should be data manager (battery too.) It's not there?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Giroux28

Reaction score
What are your settings options? After sound and display should be data manager (battery too.) It's not there?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

look.... i mean i can go to applications and battery use to see the graph but thats it... even on that page i cant access the battery mode screen.. its just not there... heres my settings screen top to bottom...

i also just thought that maybe backup assistant was causing it to go away by taking its space, so i took backup asistant out and it dissappeared but nothing appeared in its place so thats def not the problem... just figured i should point that out...

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just realized it. Apex is a pure aosp rom. That's why it's not there. What you are looking for is included on liberty and zombiestomped because they have that touch of blur. Its that bit of blur that you're missing. Sorry man!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Giroux28

Reaction score
I just realized it. Apex is a pure aosp rom. That's why it's not there. What you are looking for is included on liberty and zombiestomped because they have that touch of blur. Its that bit of blur that you're missing. Sorry man!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

LOL

well can it be restored like the other blur apps i restored?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm on apex and its in my about phone/battery use. Strange

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Giroux28

Reaction score
I'm on apex and its in my about phone/battery use. Strange

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Look.... captures attached...

im really good with all of this stuff and i just cannot find the battery mode screen no matter what i do....

also just to clarify... I see "battery use" there in the picture in my about phone settings... all that is, is the graph and %'s for the battery stats... not the mode screen... and even if u try to access the mode screen through the use screen, it cant be done... its just not here :(

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Brain fart dude. Like I said before, it's a blur thing. No way to get it on apex. Lol! I would just turn off auto sync and manually push gmail and fb. That's what i do. Use juice defender to turn data off when the phone is asleep. Better than battery saver!

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

Giroux28

Reaction score
Brain fart dude. Like I said before, it's a blur thing. No way to get it on apex. Lol! I would just turn off auto sync and manually push gmail and fb. That's what i do. Use juice defender to turn data off when the phone is asleep. Better than battery saver!

I was gona say dude... i woulda felt so dumb if it was in there somewhere... and yo sleed mode doesnt automatically turn off data? i think it does... i dont recieve any messages or ANYTHING until i wake the phone up and then everything comes through...

tb110895

Reaction score

I was gona say dude... i woulda felt so dumb if it was in there somewhere... and yo sleed mode doesnt automatically turn off data? i think it does... i dont recieve any messages or ANYTHING until i wake the phone up and then everything comes through...

Sleep mode shuts off data and puts the phone in airplane mode. That's why you don't get messages lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah. If you want to put the phone into sleep all the time go ahead, but like I said earlier, there are way more efficient battery saving methods.

Giroux28

Reaction score

Sleep mode shuts off data and puts the phone in airplane mode. That's why you don't get messages lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ur so helpful dude thanks for ur input??

I obviously just said that... and if sleep mode turns off data then i dont see the need for juice defender to set it do that... I hate ignorant people, you have no idea how much I know and you dont.