[ROM] [ROM][DROID2] ApeX 2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC3) (8/27/2011)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Fab,

I flash the Blur Settings, but get a FC when I try to change brightness. Any idea?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Ok guys..Yes I'm a cm7 junkie..but, I'm a flash junkie first..How is apex doing on its newest build? Thanks!

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Ok guys..Yes I'm a cm7 junkie..but, I'm a flash junkie first..How is apex doing on its newest build? Thanks!

It's... Apex. Fast and stable.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't get the stand alone launcher installed.

Posted from my D2 with CM7GB

I dont think you should have to install it unless you deleted it. The post says that it is Launcher2 from Apex 2.0 rc3, which this is. It sounds to me like it is the stock launcher in an installable apk.

d4dEf@c@

I dont think you should have to install it unless you deleted it. The post says that it is Launcher2 from Apex 2.0 rc3, which this is. It sounds to me like it is the stock launcher in an installable apk.

Yes.... so why won't it install? I even deleted the system stock launcher.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes.... so why won't it install? I even deleted the system stock launcher.

Not too sure. I just gave it a go on my dx and it worked. Did you reboot after you deleted the one from system?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member

Drummer.
I just saw your post now. I am on Apex currently, obviously for the DX though. I flashed it right from CM7 and honestly it is a solid ROM. It does lack the customization that I can achieve with CM but I am digging it so far (although ROM Toolbox works pretty darn well with it so thats a plus). Probably stay on it for a couple days which I try to do anymore as opposed to flashing something every single day like normally. I am trying to actually get a ROM set up and used to it before switching lol.

go.nocturn

this is the part that confuses me..
upgrading to .602

im currently on monster leak - can i just flash this rom over
or do i sbf back to froyo and sbf to dx .602?

tekthebeast

Is anyone else having 3G issues? I mean it comes back after some time but it takes a while... Just wondering if its just me or what. Great rom btw!!!!