[ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/11/2011)

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Anyone know how to set the BLUR Camera to default? Also, I can't send pics/videos from the blur gallery. Is it because there is no blur anywhere else? Love the BLUR-less-ness (is that a word??) But I do notice myself strangly missing aspects of it from time to time. Seems Motorola may have been onto something with their skin. Anyway, If there is a way to set the Blur cam to default and use for messaging services, please let me know.

Thanks,

Vinnie

You have to restore the Blur Camera and uninstall the AOSP camera using adb shell / terminal emulator.

You can also remove the AOSP camera with root explorer or titanium if you aren't experienced with adb or terminal :) restore the stock one with the zip that fab posted for restoring blur

Sent from my DROIDX

vinnie80

Reaction score
Anyone know how to set the BLUR Camera to default? Also, I can't send pics/videos from the blur gallery. Is it because there is no blur anywhere else? Love the BLUR-less-ness (is that a word??) But I do notice myself strangly missing aspects of it from time to time. Seems Motorola may have been onto something with their skin. Anyway, If there is a way to set the Blur cam to default and use for messaging services, please let me know.

Thanks,

Vinnie

You have to restore the Blur Camera and uninstall the AOSP camera using adb shell / terminal emulator.

You can also remove the AOSP camera with root explorer or titanium if you aren't experienced with adb or terminal :) restore the stock one with the zip that fab posted for restoring blur

Sent from my DROIDX

How would I do it with root explorer or titanium? I've never used the terminal, and that may be over my experience level.

reddog187

Reaction score
Sorry this maybe a noob question, but I've searched and can't seem to find an answer.

Looking for certain apps on the market and the market says it's not available? Like the new Strava biking app. My market won't find it. Even app brain says it's there. Any help won't be appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX

r3dlined

Reaction score
What I did was while on stock gb I did a titanium backup. Then after installing apex I restored blur camera and it seems to work fine with 3d gallery.

I have no problems with the 3d Gallery calling blur camera as the default camera. I just get a message saying 'Media Gallery' is not installed when I try to open the gallery from the camera app

I have this same problem. I wonder why anyone would like the stock camera anyway. Aren't all our phones widescreen?

Last edited:

robt7970

Reaction score
Is it possible to use the toolboxin terminal? ?? I'm new to this and I know lib and dg have one.... I don't know how to use apex if it does have one....

I tried su
Apextoolbox..... nada...

Help is needed.. I love this rom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I don't believe the apex toolbox is in place yet (if it'll be at all), like it was in 1.3/1.4. I heard a rumor that it would be eventually, maybe with the final version, but that was just a rumor.

I gotten my answer in twitter. it will be but it might be a while, wont be posting till its final. sucks cause i am really feeling this Rom, Im gonna keep it for a bit, hopefully it comes soon.

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
....flashed RC2 last night.
DAMN!!!!! I'm liking it, its super smooth!!

You know what would make this Rom SICK, a Red and Black theme just for Apex..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bodean

Reaction score
I may switch over from LIberty to this. hearing good things, but may wait til final. I know if I put RC2 on today then a new version will come right out.

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
They will work, but you will lose haptic feedback.

Yea then I am def going to wait for Droid 2 ones... I am surprised there aren't some out already...

Actually ya know what I am going to flash this orange x theme cause it just looks too nice... hopefully it goes alright, im backing up just in case...

i wish i made a backup of the stock apex 2.0 rc2 b4 i flashed the revolution d2 theme :(

you know you can just reinstall apex without wiping to get the stock theme back, right?

bodean

Reaction score
If I am coming from Liberty v7, is it best to do a full wipe prior to installing this? Or install over?