Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Incognito done simple...

Sent from my Droid

OZFive

Reaction score
Where did you get your calendar?? that is the calendar setup I have been looking for.

That would be Jorte. It is not really just a calendar, it is more of a full day planner like those by Franklin Covey or Day Runner. It is customizable beyond belief. The layouts and the tasks, the way to display the day, week, month... it just goes on and on. You can customize the color scheme in every single element it seems. Including those of the widget. That is my own custom color scheme.

Application description...
"This software is a personal organizer application.
We designed the application to be as close to a real personal organizer possible, and also to be attractive and practical.

Not only the scheduler but also Tasks can be used.

It corresponds to synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks.
"

chart

Last edited:

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
thank you I will Make a post for Incognito here in a bit and explain what I have done. I have about 30 BG for it and some MM to go back to stock Icons! how do you like the Keyboard be honest!!!

Either that or a MM for all the icons to switch over to what you've created to this point.

Thanks for all your work this theme rocks.

OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
BatteryLife made by curvefish. You can edit it to show temp and mhz and all that. Just add the widget then click it and set up the colors and all.

OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
Here's a new background for incognito if anybody wants it.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Where did you get your calendar?? that is the calendar setup I have been looking for.

That would be Jorte. It is not really just a calendar, it is more of a full day planner like those by Franklin Covey or Day Runner. It is customizable beyond belief. The layouts and the tasks, the way to display the day, week, month... it just goes on and on. You can customize the color scheme in every single element it seems. Including those of the widget. That is my own custom color scheme.

Application description...
"This software is a personal organizer application.
We designed the application to be as close to a real personal organizer possible, and also to be attractive and practical.

Not only the scheduler but also Tasks can be used.

It corresponds to synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks.
"

chart

Thanks !!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: